UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 883 Update (May 27th, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes are now on Demise:
  • Corrected the Sanctuary dungeon region bounds in Trammel.
  • Removed the runebook use delay.
  • Ridgebacks and savage ridgebacks can now be bonded without any taming skill.
  • Players can now return filled bulk orders without having any points in the bulk order crafting skill.
  • The minimum required client version has been increased from 7.0.9.0 to 7.0.18.0.
If you are having trouble patching your client, reinstalling your client can always be used as a last resort. You can download the latest classic client installer here. As Razor has minor issues with 7.0.24.0+ clients, though, it is recommended to patch your client normally by running UOPatch.exe (as administrator) in your Ultima Online folder. The patcher can be canceled when 7.0.19.0 starts downloading.

General RunUO changes:
  • Added the [Message staff command to send players a page reply style message.
  • Added a more robust version of the [DesignInsert command, supporting the [Area modifier and conditionals, and only allowing insertion of Static items unless otherwise specified (using [DesignInsert true). Items can also be inserted into multiple house plots at the same time.
  • Added the ObjectTypes check to the [Serial command implementor, fixing potential server crashes on invalid casts.
  • Grammar fixes for page gump replies.
  • Added a PlayerMobile type check to BaseVendor.OnDragDrop to prevent invalid casts.
  • Added ArcaneFocus constructor overloads to make it addable in game.

Mabus

Sorceror
Edit; I uninstalled and downloaded the client again and patched to 19 or 20 and don't seem to be having trouble

Reactions: Eos

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Never understood the purpose of runebooks having a wait timer. Makes me think of getting out my keys before I enter my house and just pausing a full 60 seconds before I place the key in the knob -_-

...and thanks for the updates, of course =D

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Never understood the purpose of runebooks having a wait timer.
I think OSI didn't like people recalling too often, as switching between sub-servers in rapid succession was the base of many early dupe bugs. Could've just been for the hell of it though. Who needs reason when you're an OSI dev?

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Ah...yes...that...Been here long enough to forget the rampant stupidity of OSI...go figure -_-

Hell, I remember some asshole flying on land with a ship...the strangest crap back in the beginning at OSI I tell ya. My favorite moment was Richard Garriett's toon getting knocked off, whilst he himself was playing it. Now THAT was funny ;)

Can you elaborate on the mandatory 7018 patch?

Ive tried various uo installs and several patch numbers and if i break over 7013 i get ridiculous "rubberband" type lag.

Is it really necessary?

is there anyway to dowload a earlier version that version wont work for me and somethin went rong wen i patched

Status
Not open for further replies.