UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] Fame/Karma should be shared when in a party

Status
Not open for further replies.

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: [TESTING] Fame/Karma should be shared when in a party

Index: Scripts/Engines/AI/Creature/BaseCreature.cs does not exist in the current svn.

I found base creature now in Scripts/Mobiles/AI/Creature so i made the changes manually on my tc, just giving you a notice. :)

uome

Bug Hunter

Heres a patch for the latest svn.

Attachments

• party.patch
    2.4 KB · Views: 9

surgat

Wanderer
Re: [TESTING-TC] Fame/Karma should be shared when in a party

if you gain karma by killing a demon, out of a party, and gain no karma by killing it while on a party, why the hell would you be on a party?
doesnt make much sense to me..

surgat;669269 said:
if you gain karma by killing a demon, out of a party, and gain no karma by killing it while on a party, why the hell would you be on a party?
doesnt make much sense to me..

who said it's so?

surgat

Wanderer

I.P.Knightly;605011 said:
But fame and karma is divided up correct because when I am not in a party I receive a little fame and some karma when killing a Daemon.In a party with another person I do not get any fame or karma. This is OSI I am referring to.

I P Knightly said it there...

that's because the quantity of fame and karma IP had was already so high the gain was relatively little. Like when you kill lizardmen when you have 0 karma and fame, you have messages like you received a lot of fame/karma.

Pont

Knight

RESULTS FROM TEST SERVER:

Tested this with Lady R and Uome. We all gained/lost fame in a party according to our different levels of current fame/karma. For the test we guilded two and one was unguilded, it made no difference.
Noted that you gain karma/fame in a party when dead as you do when dead when summons/pets kill.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

Seems good to go unless anyone else has other fine tune testing ideas.

Athena

Account Terminated

I double checked receiving fame/karma when dead in a party and you do, so I'll set this to ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.