UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] Solen Ants Hole with Beetle in Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erica

Knight
[SVN] Solen Ants Hole with Beetle in Forest

Behavior on Demise: No Patch Hole to walk by for them to spread out hole random Giant Beetle Comes out with solens

Behavior on OSI: Walk by a patch hole in forest solens come out attacking with random Giant Beetle.

Supporting Documentation (URLs): I Verify this on osi was also on osi when they first added the Solens.

Changes needed: Make it work like Osi.

Code (optional):

Xavier

Account Terminated
Re: Solen Ants Hole with Beetle in Forest

Didnt they remove these random holes once the ant invasion scenario was over?

Erica

Knight
Re: [VALIDATION NEEDED]Solen Ants Hole with Beetle in Forest

No they didnt i get on osi mostly everyday and they still exist theses patch holes i got few runes marked for some forest areas besides the ant hole that you can go in for quest but the others still exist.

MalGanis

Sorceror
Re: [VALIDATION NEEDED]Solen Ants Hole with Beetle in Forest

Hers one on europa, just south of hedge maze. Once you move near them some ants jump out (1-5), sometimes even a giant beetle.
If you 2x click it you will be transported into solen hive.

I can do this one.

Attachments

• solen hole.PNG
    solen hole.PNG
    728.5 KB · Views: 167

MalGanis

Sorceror
Re: [IN DEVELOPMENT]Solen Ants Hole with Beetle in Forest

Here it is. I didn't create a spawn command because i don't know where exactly all the holes are and they seem to be in different locations on every shard.

Attachments

• SolenAntHole.patch
    4.6 KB · Views: 12

Xavier

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING-TC] Solen Ants Hole with Beetle in Forest

Questions...

1. I dont recall these holes being clickable. Unless they changed these random holes AFTER the solen scenario, you are not supposed to be able to enter them. Verify please.

2. If they are indeed random in the world, they need to decay, yes?

MalGanis

Sorceror

1. You can enter.
2. They dont decay. They were randomly placed when even started (something about solen).

Xavier

Account Terminated

MalGanis;620690 said:
2. They dont decay. They were randomly placed when even started (something about solen).

I recall quite clearly that they WERE random, and moved about once a week, during the scenario. So you are saying that NOW ... they are static? Fixed locations?

I no longer have my OSI accounts right now, so would you be able to recon Atlantic and get their coordinates?

MalGanis

Sorceror

Dunno about back then, but now they don't move anymore. On europa they didnt move for as long as i play (2 years).

Erica

Knight

SRC Xavier;620692 said:
I recall quite clearly that they WERE random, and moved about once a week, during the scenario. So you are saying that NOW ... they are static? Fixed locations?

I no longer have my OSI accounts right now, so would you be able to recon Atlantic and get their coordinates?

I can verify this ive play Legends on osi a 12 year account and the patch holes dont move at all i got runes marked for certain places on theses patch holes and they stay there so what MalGanis saying is correct and you can double click the patch hole and go right in solen place.

Athena

Account Terminated

I just tested this on the TC, it seems to work as it should. I can't think of many ways to break this one. A random amount of red solens pop up and occasionally a beetle, on approach.

It looks good to me.

uome

Bug Hunter

Looks good to me to.

The only observation i have is that i couldn't get any to spawn when i stealthed past the hole, but i'm hoping it's supposed to work that way. :)

EvilChild

Knight

Is there supposed to be a cooldown time between when solen can pop out of the hole?

Right now on TC it's pretty much instant once the first bunch dies

MalGanis

Sorceror

NO cooldown, you just have to kill them (works also if you let 1 alive).

Status
Not open for further replies.