UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] Stablemaster Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror
[SVN] Stablemaster Spam

Behavior on Demise: Saying stable or stall on Demise to a stable master gives you the spam I charge 30 gold per pet for a real week stable time.I will withdraw it from thy bank account.Which animal wouldst thou like to stable here? Once you click on the pet the stable master says: Very well thy pet is stabled. Thou mayst recover it by saying "claim" to me.In one real world week,I shall sell it off if it is not claimed. The screen gets filled with this spam and it is worse if you stable/stall 2 or more pets.

Behavior on OSI: Saying stable or stall on OSI to a stable master gives you this message: I charge 30 gold per pet for a real week stable time.I will withdraw it from thy bank account.Which animal wouldst thou like to stable here?This message is on your screen but at the bottom left of your screen.After you click on the pet or pets to stable the stable master just says: Your pet has been stabled which appears over the stable master head

Supporting Documentation (URLs):
Changes needed:
Code (optional):

The statement the stable master gives to you on Demise after you click on the pet you wish to stable

Very well thy pet is stabled. Thou mayst recover it by saying "claim" to me.In one real world week,I shall sell it off if it is not claimed.
Is a false statement and misleading they will not sell off your pets if you do not claim them in a week. This statement is not on OSI

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin
Re: Stablemaster Spam

This needs more research as it has to be an era or publish specific change.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Stablemaster Spam

I can only validate from AOS on - OSI has always worked (from AOS on) as described above. PreAOS I cannot speak for.

Re: [CODER NEEDED] Stablemaster Spam

Since I'm starting not to be pleased by the little progresses we are doing, I decided to code again. This patch should fix this.

I have made it as an AOS+ tweak.

Attachments

• animaltrainer.patch
    747 bytes · Views: 4

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror

Here does it look like this?

I uploaded in the wrong order but you get the picture ( ha ha )
Also note the 3 names on my pet
Also my pet and me are green and guilded yet no guild tag shows

Attachments

• Dusty Bottoms_11-26_08.38-1.jpg
    Dusty Bottoms_11-26_08.38-1.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Dusty Bottoms_11-26_08.38.jpg
    Dusty Bottoms_11-26_08.38.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 132

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror

I was just showing differences and those screen shots show a few differences between OSI and Demise

I.P.Knightly;662046 said:
I was just showing differences and those screen shots show a few differences between OSI and Demise

I noticed it and I thank you for it :)
I'm just trying to reduce the number of differencies.

Ret

Wanderer

I.P.Knightly;662009 said:
Here does it look like this?

I uploaded in the wrong order but you get the picture ( ha ha )
Also note the 3 names on my pet
Also my pet and me are green and guilded yet no guild tag shows

Based on the Images I.P.Knightly posted, The Demise TC is missing the system message from the bottom of your screen that says "I charge 30 gold per pet for a real week stable time.I will withdraw it from thy bank account.Which animal wouldst thou like to stable here?"
Here is my SS from TC

View attachment 19676

Aside from that it looks correct so far as I understand what is to be changed.

Be gentle, this is my first atempt at trying to bug test.

Attachments

• TC-Stable Spam Missing.jpg
    TC-Stable Spam Missing.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 82

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING-TC] Stablemaster Spam

Yes, that message should send be sent as a localized message.

Here's a new patch with that set, I will update the TC now.

Attachments

• animaltrainer.new.patch
    1.1 KB · Views: 4

uome

Bug Hunter

Tested on Demise tc:
Checked with bonded and unbonded pets of different types.

The message saying "I charge 30 gold per pet for a real week stable time. I will withdraw it from thy bank account. Which animal wouldst thou like to stable here?" now appears at the bottom left of your screen as it should.

Once the pet has been stabled above the animal trainers head appears the message "Your pet has been stabled"

When you claim a pet above the animal trainers head appears the message £Here you go... and good day to you!"

All the messages seem to look like they should.
One thing i did find odd and may be a seperate issue is that the message says the money will be taken from your bank but if you have money in your pack it takes that first.

Athena

Account Terminated

I believe that's right about taking the gold from your pack, someone would need to check though to be sure. If someone could confirm this on OSI I'll start the 5 day timer on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.