UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] Tokuno Kasa ID Artifacts Should Be Blessable w/ CBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copern

Sorceror
Re: [CODER NEEDED] Tokuno Kasa ID Artifacts Should Be Blessable w/ CBD

Kasa of the Rajin now blessable.

Attachments

• kasabless.patch
    633 bytes · Views: 6

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: [TESTING] Tokuno Kasa ID Artifacts Should Be Blessable w/ CBD

This one confuses me. I know kasa used to blessable but then that was taken off for some reason. The best info i could find was here:
http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7801&highlight=kasa

This makes me wonder was the kasa pictured in I.P's post blessed with an item bless deed or a clothing bless deed?
If it was a clothing bless deed when did that change? Does this need a core check? Is it different depending on which osi shard you play on?

uome;671543 said:
This makes me wonder was the kasa pictured in I.P's post blessed with an item bless deed or a clothing bless deed?

Item Bless Deeds, for what I know, exist only on Siege. The screenshot is taken from Baja.

Copern

Sorceror

uome;671543 said:
This one confuses me. I know kasa used to blessable but then that was taken off for some reason. The best info i could find was here:
http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7801&highlight=kasa

If it was a clothing bless deed when did that change? Does this need a core check? Is it different depending on which osi shard you play on?

Huh, funny how that is. So it was blessable at one time on Demise and switched off. Maybe the original change was made based on some misinformation? What about OSI then? Was it blessable during SE at some point, made unblessable, and reverted back again later? If so, when did it revert, during or after SE?

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror

Copern;671647 said:
Huh, funny how that is. So it was blessable at one time on Demise and switched off. Maybe the original change was made based on some misinformation? What about OSI then? Was it blessable during SE at some point, made unblessable, and reverted back again later? If so, when did it revert, during or after SE?

That report/update has quite a few things wrong in it compared to what we have on Demise today.Maybe due to the fact nobody kept up with the changes on OSI because they were/are too busy with RL, many reasons.

As far as my kasa is concerned I used a CBD on it when I first got it during the 1ST ToT 1 on OSI.
Kasa's are made from cloth made sense to me then and still does now.
A deer or bear mask on the other hand makes no sense that a CBD can be used on it what exactly are those made from anyway?

I'm unable to find anything about, in publishes or FoFs.
But I have found this:
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=22531

here talks about Publish 31 Candidate in OSI TC:
Here is some updated information on Pub31, which has been published to the test shard.

*Improved the item properties of The Horselord
*Improved the item properties of Storm Grip
*Added Mana leech hit proc to the Wind's Edge
*Removed the ability to clothing bless the Major Artifact Kasa of Raj-In
*Pigments of Tokuno do not work on sandals
*Promo tokens are now blessed

But Publish 31 says nothing about
http://update.uo.com/design_511.html

Nor Pub31 when it was published in TC2:
http://update.uo.com/design_510.html

Of course, Pub32 says nothing.

My conclusions: probably it was set as non-blessable during Pub31 development but that edit got retired... and maybe Demise followed it.
After all, IIRC Demise "had SE before OSI".

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror

So all this time I have this rare thrown in the bottom of a chest and did not know it?

Athena

Account Terminated

What goes on OSI's TC doesn't always go to public shards so if it's not mentioned in the Publish 31 that went onto live shards then it didn't happen.

Seer Athena;671681 said:
What goes on OSI's TC doesn't always go to public shards so if it's not mentioned in the Publish 31 that went onto live shards then it didn't happen.

yes, many times they trash a Publish Candidate there and the log is different when the official publish goes live.
For example, Necro Potions: Mask of Death potion was contemplated in pub32 and it went in the TC, but it was removed during the testing process and so Pub32 has no potions like that.

edit: and btw, watch out on UOGuide Publishes!! Sometimes the publish details you read there are actually not about the Publish, but the Publish Candidate that went in the TC. If you spot a thing like this, let me know and I'll fix it :)

Re: [TESTING-TC] Tokuno Kasa ID Artifacts Should Be Blessable w/ CBD

Tested in DemiseTC:

I have used one of those Kasa in my bankbox, so an item already spawned and serialized in game.
I used a CBD and I blessed it.
I wasn't able to use scissors on it.
I dyed it with normal and special dye tub. The Blessed property persists.

I can't find anything wrong with it :)

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: [TESTING-TC] Tokuno Kasa ID Artifacts Should Be Blessable w/ CBD

Tested on Demise TC:

I was able to bless both old (pre patch) and new kasa's.
You can still insure an unblessed kasa.
They stayed with me and stayed blessed when i died.
I was able to pigment and dye them with a tub.

It's ok from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.