UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

T2A is coming back...

Kanye West

Sorceror
Close T2A. Take the Cyclops & Titian Spawns north of Minoc. Take the Oasis Spawn and move it to the desert near the crossroads. Take all the other shit everyone is crying about and put it in the dead cites. Problem Solved.

TheHawks

Sorceror
I had actually voted for it to be re-opened, but that was a couple months ago when it was really looking dead in town. Here for the last couple weeks there has been a ton of people at wbb during the late afternoon and evening time. It was really starting to feel like the shard was coming back together. People were out using the bridge much like del gate was used in the past and valhalla was clogged up with factioners and reds almost all day. Hell they even put in a stable right there at the bank to make pvmers hang out a little closer to the crowd. Back in the day I was one of the people that would sit in brit and gate people to del just so newbies realized that the shard wasn't dead. Here lately I had also been seeing a lot of people wandering around with brand new accounts. Despite what some people say sallos did bring back some players that had left. I hope that opening t2a has the same effect, but I've got some pretty conflicting feelings on the matter. That said, closing it back up now would seem like just yoking people around in one direction or another. I seriously doubt that whoever made the call to re-open it is going to go back on their move so casually either. You can tell if you walk around del that someone spruced the place up a bit. Plus new sandles...
The gang of people you would see in town lately was a good sign and I feel if it continues it would create a snowball effect for the shard. Like people are saying there should be some changes to factions to give people more incentive to play in them like Ryan promised. I think that there should also be a push to make pvm more fulfilling in some way and cater to that crowd. Giving players incentives in their respective game play fields is something that will work best now, when the player base appears to be at the highest its been in months. I hope the staff doesn't get frustrated and start feeling as though they are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Hopefully things work out for the best.

amtothepm

Knight

GimpCent

Knight
Close T2A. Take the Cyclops & Titian Spawns north of Minoc. Take the Oasis Spawn and move it to the desert near the crossroads. Take all the other shit everyone is crying about and put it in the dead cites. Problem Solved.

What this man said!!

We have many islands from Occlo to Moonglow to Bucs that are largely empty besides fucking deer. We can make the world we have more interesting vs opening up massive landmass and spreading us out.

This needs to be changed, t2a needs to be closed. Its a horrible idea

Make the world we have better, fix the issues we have then add but you folks are putting the cart before the horse. Its clear we need more pvpers in the staff debate about these changes. It is normal to surround yourself with friends and like minded people but someone in staff if they pvped should of been able to see this as a mistake. And it is so easy to win the debate so clearly no one stood up and said no.

Staying course on a mistake is a big risk vs just manning up and changing it back and listening to sound debate. There is a right and wrong answer and a poll will bring you no closer to that answer but that's what you used. Instead of using the judgement granted by leadership, mob rule guided your hand.

Even the events last night barely brought out PvP, it was just a blob of blue players killing monsters in hope of pixels. Majority of players were afk so it seems the majority of players just wanted a safe zone back and they were rewarded with sandals for being afk.

Now both worlds are much more empty in a game that is suppose to be a mmorpg. Anyone think this is a good idea? Anyone want to say yes? Anyone want to try to tell me this was a good idea? Anyone want to try? Over half of you according to the poll said yes let's hear it. I find this polls majority's silence funny dont you?

Silence is a form of cowardice. If you are right well open debate shouldn't be feared anymore than afk players should keep getting handouts. This goes for both staff and the players who voted yes. I thought silence was a tactic only used by women and little kids, not grown ass men. Speak up

GimpCent

Knight
Took a walk through the cities and dungeons today and suddenly it dawned on me

I'm playing a single player rpg for all intensive purposes... We are on day 3 of silence and I dont know where people are but they arent in any city or dungeon. Staff remains silent and I can only assume they are trying to ride this outbreak of horrible ideas out.

Sir Herbalot

Sorceror
Took a walk through the cities and dungeons today and suddenly it dawned on me

I'm playing a single player rpg for all intensive purposes... We are on day 3 of silence and I dont know where people are but they arent in any city or dungeon. Staff remains silent and I can only assume they are trying to ride this outbreak of horrible ideas out.
Well a lot of ppl that still play on this server like me probably have to work for a living. we cant camp out all day on the game. Thats what i love about this server is I stopped playing for a long time came back and all my shit was still good. Accounts not whipped due to inactivity. So i say thanks guys Keep trying.

GimpCent

Knight
Well a lot of ppl that still play on this server like me probably have to work for a living. we cant camp out all day on the game. Thats what i love about this server is I stopped playing for a long time came back and all my shit was still good. Accounts not whipped due to inactivity. So i say thanks guys Keep trying.

A lot of people that play have always had a job and worked for a living, that is nothing new but okay......

The only thing you listed was you love this server because they don't delete your accounts; because you play so little. Most require more of a reason. I dont know why you quoted me to say this stuff. I never said dont keep trying, that post was a lure. I was fishing waiting for a bite. I am 100% sure I will win this debate and I was putting bait out there hoping staff or someone would bite. No one will :(

This isn't a attack on you Herb, I just want bigger fish

Dudeman9000

Sorceror
Dung aka poop? Reread & sub Dung with poop....made me giggle.

whats the difference in people afking in del pond or britt bank. Only thing making game bigger is gonna do is spread out the already small population. Dung. are ghosts towns from what i can tell. I dont have a lot of time to just sit down and play so i run dung sporadically and never run into anyone. I always liked the sudden onset of pvp while running dung. Even if it was trying to get away from gank squads. I say keep the game small, force ppl to have to interact. Gota take the good with the bad.

Dudeman9000

Sorceror
Idk what u guys are complaining about. I was exhausted after my morning errands, my last stop was Del bank, while the banker finished my deposit I became very sleepy. Prob was the early morning idoc I attended but I was wiped! I was alone at Del Bank & curled up in the new soft bushes out front and took a much needed cat nap. I awoke to the footsteps of a clumsy npc who was the only person around. Well rested, I took my trammy butt down to the pond and skipped gleefully across the undisturbed dew on the nearby grass. It was a splendid experience!

charlie3771

Sorceror
its weird they brought back del but all the pvp is in brit

I think its good to have it back for the playerbase that wanted the bulls and stuff though

and it sparked more interest for returning players lotta morepeople on lately :p

GimpCent

Knight
its weird they brought back del but all the pvp is in brit

I think its good to have it back for the playerbase that wanted the bulls and stuff though

and it sparked more interest for returning players lotta morepeople on lately :p

t2a had nothing to do with returning players, that trend started before it happened. People come back in waves