UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tamer Balance

How should taming be balanced?

• Remove bonding

Votes: 237 17.0%
  • Reduce pet speed

Votes: 138 9.9%
  • Reduce pet damage

Votes: 182 13.0%
  • Heavier bonded pet skill loss

Votes: 145 10.4%
  • Remove recall with bonded pets

Votes: 193 13.8%
  • Its fine how it is

Votes: 822 58.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnM81

Sorceror
Re: Tamer Balance

I like the idea of losing bonded status if you attack another player for like X min.

1. Good for the pve tamers
2. Adds risk with the great power for pvp/pk tamers
3. Saves tamers from losing weeks worth of work due to a bad connection.
4. Will increase the demand on pets.

Its good all around.

hivajisa

Wanderer

tamers are no good at pvp to kill a red tamer all u got to do is kill the tamer and hide from the pets the only thing tamers are good for is pvm they can be used with pvp but they have to be in small places where the other person cant run and making pets worth more money is just stupid mares are costly enough and i dont think dragons and ww would go up in price if bonded was removed

kleptobyte

Wanderer

Mark said:
Many players have expressed to me that there is an inbalance in taming.. specifically with pet strength. What do you players as a whole think would be an ideal solution?

wow......I think it's more an issue of magery damage vs dexer damage personally

flarias

Wanderer

fierywater said:
Remove pet bonding, but also remove the follower limit and everything else that came with bonding on OSI.
I worship you as any nerd worships Gary Gygax/Richard Garriot

hivajisa

Wanderer

its fine the way it is and if they do remove bonding there should be no pet limit like fire said and if anyone says that a tamer pker is unfair is not good at pvp cause pk tamer has to worry about its pets being boated and such also for a fencer tamer i would have a hard time hunting with pets cause i cant gate

hivajisa

Wanderer

flarias said:
so? most tamers are dexers
no im one of few dexxer tamers but if u really think about it a warrior would be more fit for a tamer looking at it as a role playing perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.