UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tamer/Bard Template question.

Colt2042

Wanderer
Tamer/Bard Template question.

I am considering a Tamer/Bard but I don't know what to chose as my 7th skill.

Animal Taming - 100
Animal Lore - 100
Vet - 100
Music - 100
Peace - 100
Magery - 100

now I dont know what to do from there, I could add Med for mana regen, I could add Provocation or Disco for their benefits, or I could add fishing and hunt leviathans.

Any suggestions?

Also, Male/Female and Elf/Human, which is better for a tamer?

I am leaning towards Provocation just because I think it will be fun, Discord would be relatively useless consdiering if its peaced the monster wont be attacking and the only magery I will use is Gheal/Recall/Gate so mana regen isnt really needed, if I ever get the proper 120 PS's provoked will be dropped, but until then I think it would be the skill I'd get the most fun using. Opinions?

Re: Tamer/Bard Template question.

Well, i've always like Elves better, for that extra 20 Mana.

as for your 7th skill, the only one to really pick is focus. Basically because you won't feel bad lowering it when you get PS's for the other skills. Everything else would almost be pointless.

Colt2042

Wanderer

Yea, I meant focus instead of Meditation before and I do agree, Provoc and Disco would be time consuming to raise and i'd have to chose to lower one later when I do get the 120's.

olej

Wanderer

You must pick some specialization.

If You wanna spend more times on doing champs, then get provo it works well with crowdy areas.

If You wanna try to hunt alone some bigger paras like Blays, AW, Sucubi then You must pick Disco.

Doesnt matter what You choose, try to get as much vet, lore as possible it realy helps.

I tryed both provo and disco and must say that disco works better for me, dont care about MEDIT and FOCUS you will get mana reg from suit with MR.

Regards.

EDIT.
Ah and pick elf. Cu Shides are very nice pets, we just must wait till ML will come. Male/Female hmm there is some more armor for female chars(i always though that it is a bit sick).

Guarany

Wanderer

dude, don't make a bard/tammer cause it's almost useless... u will only use the bard skills to tame dangerous creatures and to go in the spirituality kill blood elemental, see, i got a necro/tammer that i'm thinking in change to a archer/tammer to make only doom... but with my necro tammer killing skeletal dragons, i had 3 skeletal resurrected by "animate dead" and 1 white wrym and 1 nightmare (can be a hiryu too, but i think white wrym and nightmare better if u don't have 110+ in animal tamming to control better the hiryu...)...
well, i kill these skeletal dragons without needing heal my pets... and i can kill very fast :eek:! is a powerful attack 3 skeletal sum 2 strong pets!!

my template is:
110 animal lore
100 animal tamming
110 veterinary
100 necromancy
100 spirit speak
90 magery
90 meditation

works very fine... but i want to change to an archer/tammer, if someone know a good template for it, please post...

bashir89

Wanderer

i wud say get meditation. if u want to help ur animals fight, u wanna have enough mana to be actually helpful.

Instead of peacemaking, use discording.

I had peace on my tammer and now I have discord, and its wayyyy much better... Plus, everybody loves you at gauntlet! :p

D

dasme

I just finished my Tamer, and this was his final template

110 Lore
110 Peace
110 Vet
100 music
100 Taming
100 Magery
100 Poisoning

I find that it works well. I have used skill up jewels and Spellbook to get 730 skill points on my chat with a cap of 700.

DP Poison fields work great for taking care of adds, and works wonders on taking down Paragons. I let one critter attack me, peace, DP Poison Field and then manage the adds.. took a bit to get into the groove, but now I wouldn't go back.

I suffer a bit without having Med, but I have a full LRC suit with mana regen, so it isn't all that bad.

Colt2042

Wanderer

My template is finished.

100 Taming
100 Lore
100 Vet
100 Music
100 Peace
100 Provo
100 Magery

I currently have a hiryu, 2 WW's bonding, might sell one or release it.

Really trying to find a 110 or up ps for taming or lore, so i can get my hiryu controlled, just trying to have one bonded in case that day ever comes. Next comes a nightmare and dragon.