UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Taming Problem

Ferreira

Wanderer
can anyone please help me here? i raise my taming skill to 100, and i want to raise him more to 115, the problems is: my character is a female and the unicorns just pup up by one at the time what can i do?

april0395

Sorceror
can anyone please help me here? i raise my taming skill to 100, and i want to raise him more to 115, the problems is: my character is a female and the unicorns just pup up by one at the time what can i do?
Have you used a 115 taming powerscroll? You need to use one of those, otherwise your skill will not raise beyond your current cap. Also, the lower your skill cap total is, the faster you will gain. It's handy for taming.

Xephic

Wanderer
because there is nothing to tame
Hi

I trained my taming on the Delucia Bulls, with the assistance of Soulstones, to lower my skill points. This helps a tremendous amount.
I used jewelery till 71.6 base, and just tamed there all the way till 115 base.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards
T. Pwent