UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tax payers of demise

Would you like to see faction artys/pvp

• Yes

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • I'm saying no because I hate Duke/Hz

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Duke

Page
Tax payers of demise we are tired of seeing the same stuff could we get a nice addon we have been paying thousands of gp for nothing the roads have gotten nicer but I think maybe if there were more tax payers actually paying the gms...... Maybe we could get faction artys making faction pvp stellar could we vote on this as a group and could I hear your thoughts? I think it would be cool to have faction pvp but it's not gonna happen with out any incentive to join factions over a stupid horse.... Just give me your input

silvertiger

Knight
It's not about the Arty's. It's about competition. In the past we have had large PvP guilds run factions just for fun. If hz went faction I'm sure KvG and/or REQ would as well. Why would you put 3rd option. That gives a dishonest view of the subject matter.

kolbycrouch

Knight
People won't join factions because it's entirely pointless.

In a game where people expect rewards to be on the line for important fights, they offer no incentive.

Make the artifacts break instantly when used in trammel.

Implement a unique way to gain silver that isn't as easy to exploit.

If you think the artifacts are too much, at least add some consumables, or maybe some custom content to give incentive to factions.

Right now it serves no purpose.

I vote Yes.

TheRealPhil

Sorceror

In a game where people expect rewards to be on the line for important fights, they offer no incentive.

If you think the artifacts are too much, at least add some consumables, or maybe some custom content to give incentive to factions.

I vote Yes.
If you voted yes, then can't you just add in whatever content you want???
Hrmmmm Mr. Corruption?

Necrodog

Page

I vote Yes.
Yeah, what he said. <3

Mister Pink

Squire
I didn't vote , because my vote changes depending on if other changes are made to factions previously discussed. Factions in it's current form I wouldn't want them. 5 min statloss, making silver/ranking system harder to exploit, and joining a faction restricts you to Fel only. Those changes would turn my no into a yes.

Loler

Page
Should do away with the rank restrictions for the items if they are released because you wil always have people exploit faction points. Only way to make it truly even is making it so they dont matter.