UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TcD

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
You have a variety of choices nowadays.

Knights, Guards, Savages, Orcs, I'm sure one of them could use an evil man like you ;)

Telemachus

Sorceror
Good to know, currently trying to get my long term counts down, hard to run around as a red and being rusty doesn't help. But yeah if anyone is going to be around shoot me a message and get some interaction happening

YewGuards

Sorceror
Welcome back! You couldn't have returned at a more opportune time. Activity has been on a steady increase lately. SOK and Savages have been recruiting at WBB and doubled size in one month. With that said, Undead are returning for the event on the 27th. They have always been similar to TcD and Crimson Alliance. Maybe reach out to them if you don't want to run a guild.

If you don't mind starting a new char with an orcish or savage like name. You can always join those two evil guilds as well.

PS: RPers tend to hang out at the bank and New Player House in Britain's farmlands. We also use alliance chat to stay in touch with our fellow rpers.