UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Template using assassin armor - what do you think?

suiris

Sorceror
I was wondering how to incorporate assassin armor in a template ever since armor sets were introduced to demise.
I have prepared few variants, what do you guys think, will this be viable?
upload_2016-7-18_17-25-13.png
upload_2016-7-18_17-25-39.png
upload_2016-7-18_17-26-8.png

Downside on all of them is no DCI, no LMC, low on mana and only 2MR.
EDIT: The only prop included from jewels for above calculation is 50% enhance potions.

Last edited:

suiris

Sorceror
Only prop included from jewels is 50% enhance potions. If you find decent jewels with resist you can make some other combinations i guess.

silvertiger

Knight
Only prop included from jewels is 50% enhance potions. If you find decent jewels with resist you can make some other combinations i guess.
I was thinking, this looks like a possibility for a warrior type char. If you have perfect jewelry, could be fun. :)

kolbycrouch

Knight
should go for 5 ssi ring. Many breakpoints can be achieved by adding only 5 ssi.

If you need more, I suggest the 10 ssi helmet. The assassins pieces are too weak for the amount of ssi they have.

Maybe if it was 10 on each piece.

Last edited:

Morcheeba

Wanderer
Mace and shield Whammy would work I guess. You wouldnt need ssi on a d-axe and still be running at 1.5s swing speed according to UOGuide's calculator. You might need a quiver of infinity though to get your DCI up as you'll be lucky to get a 13+ HCI Ecru ring with any other meaningful mods. 15/15 brace with resists/stat bonus wouldnt be unachievable though.... on the other hand, screw the ecru ring and go 14/14+ hci/dci jewls with either a stat bonus or high enhance pots (or 7/8 lmc and drop int so mana is 40, I run 35 mana with 15lmc and I dont have a problem). You could work it a number of ways around your jewls/weps if you had a pretty big cache too choose from or a few KK to spend.

PvP template though, I always liked the gimp template of dismounting people, with a pitchfork then Deadly poison spam with a +hit spell +hit area dagger. As soon as you need to disappear just hit your Shadow strike and your gone. Not sure you'd need the Assassin armor to make this viable though :D