UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Thank the GM's" thread!!

Indika

Sorceror
Ok, so there has been a lot of bashing at GM's and admins here lately I've noticed... But what I have not noticed is a group of players reaching out to the GM's to thank them for their continued service in providing us all with this game that we all love, FOR FREE.

Let's not all forget this game costs 14.99 or w/e it costs to play OSI now. Back in my day it was 9.99$ a month to play OSI and I used to re-up my yearly subscription every year. But instead of having to spend that money, I can use that money to go towards my real life expenses. This game in design was not meant to be free to play.

Think about yourself for a minute... If you were providing ANY service to the public. Now I am not racist or culturist or anything of that like but, now consider providing a service to foreigners who speak little or no English, but still need you to assist them with problems? The language barrier is unbearable for me sometimes as a PLAYER trying to help another player who speak a foreign language, but your goal is still to help this person.

Ok, enough is enough, we've all complained about content, GM's playing favorites, assistuo, loot, gauntlet, WHATEVER we complain about everytime we get on these forums or in game. Now I think it is time to rightfully Thank the GM's. Show your appreciation. Perhaps share a story of a time when a GM assisted you? Or even a memory involved your interactions with the staff. This isn't kissing ass, but we can all openly admit as adults, it is nice to be praised for your hard work every once in a while and to receive a stern
Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Dubya Buddha

Sorceror
very touching... I have been a member of demise since before the last server reset and the gm's have been nothing but nice and helpful to me.

thank u guys :) :) :) :)

mytilus

Sorceror
Why do we need to say thank you when all they need to do is type [createMLcontent in game???

No seriously they do a lot and they do it all for free, I actually see people say thank you on the forums all the time. Maybe not nearly enough but that just seems to be how all things in life are. One recent interaction was when xavier sent me a pm on forums because he was having to remove a lot of my posts, he offered an amazing opportunity of a 3 day ban if I continued but I instead figured it was stupid to be taking up so much of his time, so i changed my annoying signature and I am currently enrolled in a 12 step program for forum trolling (ok the last comment was also untrue but i think i am making some progress....).