UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thanks to MB

Tokeman420

Sorceror
So you praising MB for the scripts he altered to cheat he way threw the game is that the whole point of this pointless thread ?
I would love to see all of HZ actually double click there way threw this game you guys would drop like flies. stop just looking at your macros on screen and actually play the game.
Learn to play the game fair and legit then come praise your guild on forums.
RAZOR DUELS?

silvertiger

Knight
@Dexter-LoM so what your saying is... the 160 lines that Kraz made up so you could turn in lethal darts every 60 seconds is equivalent to the 1962 lines that @MB put together so people could do all of the quests. I am not saying the original idea wasn't Kraz's but the hard work came from MB. Not only can people turn the quest in roughly 3 - 4 times a minute but he also combined the saw quest with it. So every sampire that runs with a black staff or any archer that runs with a new bow should thank MB. Because who else would have spent all that time putting those 1962 lines together and share it with the rest of the server. You don't see @Alvin1337 or @Reximus sharing their idocing script with everyone. It literally recalls to every house and checks the sign then recalls to the next. @MB maybe you should make a script for this. I hear its highly lucrative. i will even start marking runes for you.
I have modified scripts before, does that make me great? Heck I made a hw saw quest script. It may be very bad, but it works. My modified fishing macro is driving the girls wild.

Whoever said that hz wasn't created by @MB, I cannot let you say that. Google Hellzapoppin and you will know only one person would name their guild that. I'm pretty sure, like 98% sure, I played in hz before we joined barcode. MB, @lukin69 (get some laughs out of this thread,) larue, a guy named Steve, and myself were hz before the alliance. The split came after a barcode guy, Luke/Steve Irwin, gave an hz guy, I can't remember his name started with an 'h', an euo macro to drop his crap on the ground. The mass recruitment actually had already begun. Hz, had all the noob spawners, barcode had the PvPers, and the eternal noob (me.) It was a good time for demise with fights always available. This was back before Xavier banned all the Chinese and there were at least 20 Brazilians. Zen was going downhill fast and eventually started joining other guilds. @Blame and a guy named @Howl had a decent sized guild ITP. It was a great time to PvP. Some people will talk about e. and athf, but that was before my time. This is the story of the birth of hz, recruiting numbers as the original meatshields for barcode. I guess @MB, after being stuck with a bunch of angry noobs decided that if everyone cast flamestrike at the same time he could win. Who would have ever known he would go as far as making a target share macro, it does exist I have it and I have the hz guide to success. @MB made his first mass millions off of afk scrolling, along with Steve and I. We did it in a little 7x7 shack in one of the malas secret places. Yes, he did make a leet script for it, for Razor. I may not care for everything he does, but I do give credit to him and @Eskeshehir (speaking of Zen joining other guilds) for keeping hz together this long. Whether it's because they have the most numbers or the best gear doesn't matter, any of the opposing guilds could join together and would fall apart because of bickering within a year. I'm glad that KvG made it past a potential break up. @Duke , I know your family IRL, and it ain't all that hot.

eve-demise

Sorceror
I have modified scripts before, does that make me great? Heck I made a hw saw quest script. It may be very bad, but it works. My modified fishing macro is driving the girls wild.

Whoever said that hz wasn't created by @MB, I cannot let you say that. Google Hellzapoppin and you will know only one person would name their guild that. I'm pretty sure, like 98% sure, I played in hz before we joined barcode. MB, @lukin69 (get some laughs out of this thread,) larue, a guy named Steve, and myself were hz before the alliance. The split came after a barcode guy, Luke/Steve Irwin, gave an hz guy, I can't remember his name started with an 'h', an euo macro to drop his crap on the ground. The mass recruitment actually had already begun. Hz, had all the noob spawners, barcode had the PvPers, and the eternal noob (me.) It was a good time for demise with fights always available. This was back before Xavier banned all the Chinese and there were at least 20 Brazilians. Zen was going downhill fast and eventually started joining other guilds. @Blame and a guy named @Howl had a decent sized guild ITP. It was a great time to PvP. Some people will talk about e. and athf, but that was before my time. This is the story of the birth of hz, recruiting numbers as the original meatshields for barcode. I guess @MB, after being stuck with a bunch of angry noobs decided that if everyone cast flamestrike at the same time he could win. Who would have ever known he would go as far as making a target share macro, it does exist I have it and I have the hz guide to success. @MB made his first mass millions off of afk scrolling, along with Steve and I. We did it in a little 7x7 shack in one of the malas secret places. Yes, he did make a leet script for it, for Razor. I may not care for everything he does, but I do give credit to him and @Eskeshehir (speaking of Zen joining other guilds) for keeping hz together this long. Whether it's because they have the most numbers or the best gear doesn't matter, any of the opposing guilds could join together and would fall apart because of bickering within a year. I'm glad that KvG made it past a potential break up. @Duke , I know your family IRL, and it ain't all that hot.

I'm the one that said he didnt created it I won't go in to detail but leadership of HZ got thrown around for years and your right HZ were the spawners and Barcoode the PvP'er HZ was created to create PVP in Fel since PVP died. But HZ glory or whatever you want to call it does not only belong to MB

The Priest

Wanderer
So you praising MB for the scripts he altered to cheat he way threw the game is that the whole point of this pointless thread ?
I would love to see all of HZ actually double click there way threw this game you guys would drop like flies. stop just looking at your macros on screen and actually play the game.
Learn to play the game fair and legit then come praise your guild on forums.
Yeah, 'cos every player in every guild except Hz double clicks spell icons to cast. They also pay all their taxes and volunteer at the local burn unit.

You people seem to think this game is some sort of platform to display how honorable you are. It's a fucking game, not a resume.

zulu2401

Squire
Yeah, 'cos every player in every guild except Hz double clicks spell icons to cast. They also pay all their taxes and volunteer at the local burn unit.

You people seem to think this game is some sort of platform to display how honorable you are. It's a fucking game, not a resume.
How dare you insult this game!? You're going to hell and I'll be there to pick you up.

eve-demise

Sorceror

I'm not saying anyone double clicks anymore i'm just saying they don't know how to play the game without there shit load of scripts helping them.

silvertiger

Knight
I'm the one that said he didnt created it I won't go in to detail but leadership of HZ got thrown around for years and your right HZ were the spawners and Barcoode the PvP'er HZ was created to create PVP in Fel since PVP died. But HZ glory or whatever you want to call it does not only belong to MB
Aye, @lukin69, @MB, and @Eskeshehir all deserve credit in keeping hz alive, but the guild was created by @MB. Google Hellzapoppin... there can be no doubt when you see it. Lukin had SoAD(still does, pretty sure; ) MB had hz; larue, Steve, and myself were in a trammy guild. Also, note I had a couple IRL friends play in hz, even when I couldn't. They loved it. @gally/mazigros, @Faramir/champ

eve-demise

Sorceror
Aye, @lukin69, @MB, and @Eskeshehir all deserve credit in keeping hz alive, but the guild was created by @MB. Google Hellzapoppin... there can be no doubt when you see it. Lukin had SoAD(still does, pretty sure; ) MB had hz; larue, Steve, and myself were in a trammy guild. Also, note I had a couple IRL friends play in hz, even when I couldn't. They loved it. @gally/mazigros, @Faramir/champ

Im not arguing with what you read on google lol

Bama

Bug Huntress
allthewomenwhoplay

You guys always complain about us girls but what you don't know is we keep a scorecard and the more points you score increases your chances of "scoring"
This here is a guide to the points system:

Simple Duties
You make the bed +1
... but forget to add the decorative pillows 0
You throw the bedspread over rumpled sheets -1
You leave the toilet seat up -5
You replace the toilet paper roll when it is empty 0
When the toilet paper roll is barren, you resort to Kleenex -1
When the Kleenex runs out you use the next bathroom -2
You go out to buy her extra-light panty liners with wings +5
... in the snow +8
... but return with beer -5
... and no liners -25
You check out a suspicious noise at night 0
... and it is nothing 0
You check out a suspicious noise and it is something +5
... you pummel it with a six iron +10
... it's her cat -40

At a Party
You stay by her side the entire party 0
You stay by her side for a while, then leave to chat with a college drinking buddy -2
... named Judy. -4
... Judy is a dancer -10
... with breast implants -18

Her Birthday(this part is for you @TheRealPhil LOL)
You remember her birthday 0
You buy a card and flowers 0
You take her out to dinner 0
You take her out to dinner and it's not a sports bar +1
Okay, it is a sports bar -2
And it's all-you-can-eat night -3
It's a sports bar, it's all-you-can-eat night, and your face is painted the colors of your favorite team -10

A Night Out With The Boys
Go with a pal 0
The pal is happily married +1
The pal is single -7
He drives a Porsche -10
With a personalized license plate (GR8NBED) -15

A Night Out With Her
You take her to a movie +2
You take her to a movie she likes +4
You take her to a movie you hate +6
You take her to a movie you like -2
It's called Death Cop 3 -3
Which features Cyborgs that eat humans -9
You lied and said it was a foreign film about orphans -15

Your Physique
You develop a noticeable pot belly -15
You develop a noticeable pot belly & exercise to get rid of it +10
You develop a noticeable pot belly and resort to loose jeans and baggy Hawaiian shirts -30
You say, "It doesn't matter, you have one too." -800

The Big Question
She asks, "Does this dress make me look fat?" You hesitate in responding. -10
You reply, "Where?" -35
You reply, "No, I think it's your ass" -100
Any other response -20

Communication
When she wants to talk about a problem, you listen, displaying a concerned expression 0
... you listen, for over 30 minutes +5
... you relate to her problem and share a similar experience +50
... your mind wanders to sports and you suddenly hear her saying "well, what do you think I should do?" -50
... you listen for more than 30 minutes without looking at the TV +100
She realizes this is because you have fallen asleep -200

Last edited: