UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thanksgiving

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Something terrifying has appeared in the Lost Lands in both Felucca & Trammel!
Please search the Lost Lands and help us to eradicate these abominations.

Our sources tell us that there are Twelve different sites that these creatures could appear, throughout the day, six in Felucca and six in Trammel.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone from Demise Staff. :)

sk8nomad

Sorceror
aww <3 thank u demise staff. u know, its the little things like this that make me love being apart of demise!

april0395

Sorceror
I should be in bed. >.<

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
im having trouble to get the boss to spawn. i got him to spawn once, and it dropped a spread of gold equal to that of a coon, and i got a cornucopia.

1 Gobbles will spawn at a random nest site in each facet. :)

What time will the event end? And were the drops tweaked? When I first started I got ltots and ml arties pretty frequently, but I haven't gotten anything at all in over 2 hours now. -.-

Yes the drops were tweaked the small turkeys were never meant to drop any tots, that was a mistake on our part.
The event was meant to end now, but We have decided to let it run for a little longer. :)

Whatever98

Squire
time is killing me, i want the deco items from this so bad >.<

is stuff still dropping? i've been running around T2A but i cant find anything special to kill :p

sk8nomad

Sorceror
Yes the drops were tweaked the small turkeys were never meant to drop any tots, that was a mistake on our part.
The event was meant to end now, but We have decided to let it run for a little longer. :)
glad i farmed the hell out when it first came out in this case. this was a cool event, thank u, had a blast

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
All finished, thank you all for helping to eradicate these foul creatures. :)

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving.

Demise Staff :)

Whatever98

Squire
Gobbles!
gobbles.jpg

only found 1 gobbles, but im happy with that, harrow is fine for me, will have to get cornocopia next year, good event tho, total tally for me - 180k, Harrow, 7 nests, and a decent amount of good loot :)

drops were great, nice balance, nice gold if you get boss, good rarity on items for quality after event, all round good event, thx staff :D