UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Alter Realm T2a

Amazonia

Sorceror
The Alter Realm T2a

Anyone played the very old school Alter Realm when it was T2a? There was cool ores, Skillgains were hard, monsters names were red, then it closed and the shard turned into aos one year later, who played that old school part?

Kooz

Wanderer
Re: The Alter Realm T2a

I used to play there, who are you Booga?

Yeah man, ice ore was the shit, by far best ore I've ever seen on any shard.

DJPlatano plays here too, don't know if you remember him I was Tupac:D

BTW, Damien is brining back TAR SPHERE, I might just log on everynow and then to bank sit with a full ice armor :D

Amazonia

Sorceror

Hehe, I think that Shard was my third one I played In my life. I used to be Dobby, someone completely Unknown on the shard haha. I was just making scrolls, selling it to Npcs and making loooot of money from it, riding beautiful mustangs!!! Omg mustangs... It was sooo cool (Kinda like war horses but can be tamed by any tamers and each colors had different spawn places).

I remember of Jack Sparrow, Dakota, Thrill, Elayne Marley, those are names I remember.

There was also Some cool potions if I remember.

Kooz

Wanderer

Anazlo, that polish guy, everyone hated him. Yeah I remember you Rikomi...

Robo is gay irl now, you knew? His space is so homo, but oh well, he was always ok.

Xaelian has a character here too, he logs on everynow and then...

Yeah I always knew, he came on to me one time in vent when we were starting hybrid. Xaelian lives right next to me, we were gonna chill but we never got around to it and now I rarely see him.

NB-Trinity-

Sorceror
I miss the TAR days. I always remember Hoffer the thief at the WBB. also when they moved the bank the the building in brit where you start with a new character. by the river.

Mustang's kicked ass. the shard had so many good things. red enemy monsters was so cool. I was Trinity and celler in H*I (Hidden illusion at cove)