UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The animal shies away."

drizzerey

Wanderer
Ok I've never come across this before in all the years I've played this game, but I've been using a Giant Beetle who I've had bonded with for awhile now to hold all the leather I collect while raising my taming skill. To help keep the area clear of already tamed animals I usually kill them take the leather and feed the meat to the beetle, sometimes I keep it but I'm usually too lazy to collect the meat and just end up feeding it to it.

Now this just recently started happening, I had stabled my beetle for a couple of days and took it out to start doing this again. Every time I put something in his pack it gives me the "The animal shies away" message and I don't have any clue what that does or actually means. I tried looking it up but it has only come up in 1 article which no one elaborates in the forum about it, other than this happened.

So my questions are, what does this do? Should I be worried about my beetle's loyalty? How do I end up getting my animal like this so I can avoid doing it with other pets? And how do I get rid of the message if it does anything at all other then just pop up every time I put something in his pack? He still listens when I command him to do something, when I checked his stats and things with lore it says he is wonderfully happy. I've been giving him the meat but it doesn't seem to make the message go away.

Any answers would be awesome thanks.