UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Big Fish Contest.

Oaks

Knight
The Big Fish Contest.

Time to decide who can put their name to the heaviest big fish caught on Demise, and who will be the proud owner of the least heaviest big fish on Demise.

Just post what you have, though to verify it I suggest you post a screenshot of your UO game window or an ingame location of where it can be found. Don't know when I will close this but I'm determined to let it run for quite a while at least.

Prizes: 1 million for the heaviest fish, and 1 million for the lightest fish.

Something to do and look out for while your fishing I suppose.

Heaviest big fish so far: 200 stones

Least Heaviest: 3 stones

ne14pic

Sorceror
Re: The Big Fish Contest.

i might have both of these one
heaviest 199
smallest 3
check my house for the 199 on the front or the guild house for the three

Selkie

Sorceror

I have a 200 stone fish sitting on the balcony of my house.

I caught a 5 stone one once but he was so pitiful that I promptly cut him up.

Oaks

Knight

Evidence ?

I think the max weight possible is 225 stones, and the lowest 1 stone if I have to believe stratics/uoguide.

hugoboss

Sorceror

i caught the biggest fish in UO! it was the one that got away, just as i was gonna take a picture!

mdwright

Wanderer

90 stones so far as my largest and 89 stones as my smallest. Guess how many I've caught.

Oaks

Knight

Lippy;613661 said:
Max weight possible is 200 stones .

I have a 199 :(

That's too bad if it's true. Had a look on the fishing forum on uo stratics and they have big fish up to 225 stones in weight. Looks like a fix is needed if max weight here is 200.

If Selkie is still around nowadays, I have a cheque to hand over after seeing the biggest fish ingame. Pm me.

And the smallest fish at 3 stones, Mia takes that cheque home. Let me know when you want it

Contest closed.

otimpyre

Sorceror
2-200 Stones and 1-199 Stone Would be 3 200 Stone but, taxidermy kits bugged don't retain name or weight.