UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Creeping Doom

Vestros

Sorceror
who all still rp's from back in the day? and i know this is going to sound kinda weird but i miss nate and his annoying templars

Vestros

Sorceror
locc back in the old days we had ghouls that pre empted an apparence by a vampire or ect.. was a fun thing to do look in to them i beleve plauge spores posted on them ealyer

Locc Dawg

Wanderer
Hmmm Vestros name sounds familiar....I use to RP with Bloodclan back in 2006.
Im gonna roll a stealth/hide lumberjack ghoul I wanna do as much damage as possible.
You guys dont seem to be on AIM anytime.

Vestros

Sorceror
yea my chara's are Vestros- evil unguilded(red)Knight Kragg-my tcd vampire(red)Alch,stun,mage Ysuran Uoswiir-evil unguilded(red)Peacemaker,hide,archer Reniol Delmora-evil unguilded(red)alch,macer,mage Meril Bacus-Unguilded (blue) Dexer and i got a nother peacmaker hide archer whos blue

as far as aim and uo goes i just got down downloading it and updateing it i am going to come back and ill be getting on aim more often now.. i do tho have to start farming all over again so i can get a house and ect ect ect new guild stone what not but i am still going to be intreacting in rp with all of my charaters.. so be on the lookout

Locc Dawg

Wanderer
I have a ton of money on my accounts that has just sat there because I had no desire to do stuff on this shard anymore.
Ill def help with the guilds logistics!

Vestros

Sorceror
ive been on farming for recs and gold and ect ect ect i havent seen anyone but a few Yewbees and a rouge ranger other then that nada... but i blame it on my lack of being on a huge ammount of time work sux

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
Seems like Und is growing, we had three on with us last night. AND a savage as well.
thats right man, your being outrun by a savage! better start kicking the lids off of some coffins before peopls start to talk :p

Vestros

Sorceror
hey now the dead are verry hard to wake up... that being said.. i am the only Vampire left in TcD so i am doing all this solo. :) besides the new vampires will have to go through the torturer that i went through to make it that far in the guild *smiles* Everyone will have to start out as a Familiar and work their way up unless there are some old TcD players lurking around the shadows not makeing them selves known atm