UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Forums and the Shard

The Forums and the Shard

Just to let everyone know we are slowly rebuilding the forums after the recent wipe. I am sorry for the problems this may have caused for everyone and we are trying our best to get everything back online as soon as possible. Until then please bear with us as we work to correct anything that is broken.

Having said that, thankfully the Hybrid FAQ was not deleted (sadly the Rebirth one was) and you can always check that out by looking here.

Thank You for understanding.

ChuckR

Page
hah... that kinda makes me feel bad for ya man... halla at a girl or something, shit. only geeks would trip about losing posts... :/

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
Big C said:
hah... that kinda makes me feel bad for ya man... halla at a girl or something, shit. only geeks would trip about losing posts... :/

Post counts can be a general show of how much a player has contributed to the forums in his time registered. I've had my ups and downs for posting, had around 600 posts. Its a form of reputation. Do I care that my post count is gone? No, it'll rebuild over time. I've earned a reputation from my actions in game anyway.

As for '"halla'ing at a girl", that makes you sound wiggerish. Btw, its holla.

:/

just shut the mouth man, u should feel bad for urself not druid. shit, comin here runnin ur cocksuckers about stupid stuff that only a "geek" would post and complain about. Throwin everyone off the subject. so yeah, fux urself off, take ur own advice, why dont u go holla at some fuckin girls fuckboy. continue forum subject....

BigRocky

Wanderer
New acct help

Hello everyone. New Member, New Acct - Can not log in, the orgainal acct ID & PW does not work. Even tried using the ' i forgot password option to get a new password, still not working. Cleared my desktop folder, still nothing. Any sugestions? :mad: