UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Honorable Samurai

otimpyre

Sorceror
So we discovered a new story arc. Npc found right at Makota gate Tokuno

Last edited:

otimpyre

Sorceror

1-2 Dung on ground every 15 mins. Couldn't find any on corpses and nothing seemed to increase the rate.

Last edited:

otimpyre

Sorceror
Keywords matter, father, mother, journal, friend, spell, ingredients, mailbox, locate, collection, ring. We have already collected 100 dung. And put it in his mailbox. Waiting for him to advance to the next ingredient. He has the personal possession already. A ring that belonged to his father.
So I believe we will have to collect another reagent. I already did the :poop: part.

Last edited:

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
I notice @otimpyre that the names of the characters are not as they should be, after the last servers wars. The names should read Yoshi The Honorable Samurai & Miku The Ninja. We apologize for this unintended name change.:oops:

otimpyre

Sorceror
I notice @otimpyre that the names of the characters are not as they should be, after the last servers wars. The names should read Yoshi The Honorable Samurai & Miku The Ninja. We apologize for this unintended name change.:oops:
I was wondering about that. Was thinking maybe Yoshi was his dad.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Spoke to Yoshi. Says he is waiting on his friend Miku to stealth and discover the next ingredient. Keyword was collection, next

otimpyre

Sorceror
Miku has returned with the next ingredient for the spell. 500 Keshi Flowers found in the Kitsune woods tokuno. Place them in the mailbox. Keywords father, mission, flower, Keshi, forget the rest.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Seems to be 5 flowers on about a 15 min timer. This is gonna take awhile folks. Be sure to drop in the woods from time to time and snag a few for the mailbox.

otimpyre

Sorceror
There was 100 Dung collected already, 500 Flowers, and Yoshi has a ring a personal item of his missing father. The spell uses these ingredients to find his father.
Far as a reward it is unknown.