UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Iron Donkey Arms & Armour

wkstrm

Lord

Are you tired of browsing hundreds of vendors selling "rares" or looking at empty vendors when you're looking for PVP goods? Fear not, because just to the West of Vesper we have opened the mall for you!

I present to you
The Iron Donkey
Arms & Armour

The very first mall on Hybrid that caters to PVP'ers only! We promise to not sell barstools, we promise to not sell useless handouts for outrageous prices! We have specialized in the field of PVP!​
Here's some examples of items you will find at The Iron Donkey Arms & Armour​
Armour (magic and regular)​
Bandaids​
Bolas​
Kegs​
Magic Weapons​
Runic Weapons​
Faction related​
We also encourage PVP in the area since we now declare the area a Trammel Free Zone!​
PS: Interested in having a vendor here? We need someone selling Bulk Regs but you're free to sell whatever you like as long as it's PVP related! Oh, I almost forgott! It's free of charge to place a vendor here!​
Send me a PM here on the forums or on AIM: wkstrmeu​
The only 3 rules I have is:​
1. No scams!​
2. PVP-oritented goods​
3. Keep your vendor stocked!​

Yinn

Traveler
I saw your portal bot in del the other day and you either had all of your regs taken from you, or you were fizzling.just an FYI. I was gonna check it out but was too lazy to find it. I stood by your bot for like 10 minutes before I gave up.