UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The NEW Yew Library Vendor

The NEW Yew Library Vendor

Yew Library is two plots, an 11x11 side-by-side with a 9x12, right next to the Yew Bank and vendors. The library is the largest on the shard with 250 books (currently being updated) and *hawt* vendors to provide the best service to the players of UO Hybrid. No attacking on the plots or be banned (see book on front steps for more rules).

There is a homeless rune vendor under the big tree selling runes to the library for 100gp per (currently sold out and more coming soon).

Vendor spots are available for 10k/week and players clean up. Make sure you have plenty of stock, otherwise you'll find yourself with an empty vendor soon! The best selection of books, great vendors, and nice decorations (free petals of Trinsic) make this a popular spot and draws a lot of traffic. Right next to Yew Bank and a couple screens from the moongate!

At Night (notice neon glowing waterfall):

eltaco

Sorceror
Re: The NEW Yew Library Vendor

the "powernvanq" and "magic armors" will be restocked every 2-3 days tops with a full batch of nice shizzles

great selection ;)

changed powernvanq to vanqs only, best weaps available, couple "perfect" ones and changed magic armors to invul only, name says it all, only invulnerability pieces, there will be full sets available very soon + i sell power weaps in bulk(50 weaps bags) and hardening/fort metal pieces in bulk(50 pieces bag) aim is on the vendors

Noxxus

Page

Tramples Keg vendor added new kegs every day i restock everyday every type aim me if u need poisen kegs i charge the cheapest u cann for kegs and its just for you folk so come on down to Tramples kegs and more located on the secound house at the top

Hi me agian i am here to inform u i am droping my keg prices i am the cheapest one in yew that i know of

GH: 5000
TR:5000
cure:5000
str:4000
agility:4000
explo:7500

I also do Private batches tell me how ment u need of wat kind and i will make and sell them for cheap to u

Endity

Sorceror

New Weapon, Wand, and Leather vendor on smaller library bottom left

KinjaKahn

Sorceror

Be aware of what your shopping for at this place... the owner obviously has no ethical compass. Personally I wont shop here.... make you own choice... deal with scammer or dont.

Amerigo

Sorceror

KinjaKahn;2051428 said:

Be aware of what your shopping for at this place... the owner obviously has no ethical compass. Personally I wont shop here.... make you own choice... deal with scammer or dont.

BUSTED, and thats not even a decent "deed" scam

Bump, added new vendors. Lots of kegs, rares, weapons, etc. Also, the 2 scam vendors (lotto and cbd) are kicked out.