UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The server, its point and tonights patch...

BrandT

Wanderer
Ryan, you are without a doubt an exemplary human being. Not only for providing hundreds of people with a free, enjoyable past-time; but because you do this while battling personal issues (your injuries). A lot of the community probably sees me as an asshole, but I really appreciate what you and your crew do for everyone here. I wish you a speedy recovery and health for years to come.

I want to know when the next UOG Anniversary is. I'm certain I've been with UOG for over a year now. (OH EM GEE SANTA I COMING IN 3 MONTHS!!!!)

Galven

Wanderer
Thank you Ryan

I'd like to take a moment out of my day to tell you all a little bit about Ryan. I have had the chance to get to know him a little behind the scenes and let me just say i'm impressed. It is truly a rare occurance for me to encounter someone that grasps the, to be point fucking point. Ryan approachs his shard, its population, and his staff in the same manner. There is no two faced or four facedness going on here. You get what you get....how goddamned refreshing. If Ryan or his staff fucks up the first fucking thing you hear is "Look we fucked up give us a sec" Albeit thats a rare occurance it still happens. If Ryan is not in the mood to talk or do something he just tells you. If he doesnt like you atm he makes it sure as fuck known.

But what about worth ethic? Anyone else here realize that less then a week before a intensive Spinal Fusion surgery Ryan pulled 4 nights with about 5 hrs total sleep just so us nerds would have a place to fucking Corp Por? Wow Just Wow. This shard is constantly in a state of flux.....positive flux which I must say is quite refreshing.

So Ryan I'd just like to stop you for 10 seconds and say. Thanks. I hope that all your endeavors in life go well. Honestly you need to be on the staff of a large mmorpg development company because how often do you get an individual that can handle both the logistics of the coding and the people skills to admin a shard and create a positive population. I mean look at Mark he can code sure but its like talking to the fucking elephant man with that guy. Thank you for the Shard. Thank you for your candor and a personal thanks for all you've done for me.

RM99