UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Shape of Things to Come

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
As some may have noticed already, we are in the process of moving Demise and related services to new hardware. The shard has already been moved last Friday, and will not suffer any more downtime for it. (For those with fast DNS updates, downtime only lasted 15 minutes. :D) With this move we are hoping to bring you all a better Demise experience.

In addition to the move, we are working with Ryan to bring forth an all new website dedicated to Demise. This new website will feature a built-in revamped donation store, which is why the old one is currently closed. Account reset facilities will also be moved to this new website, but for now they remain at: http://www.uodemise.com/reset/

If you have any questions, feel free to post below or send us a page in-game. We have online staff around the clock ready to answer any issues you may have. You can also join the RunUO IRC chat server by clicking the "IRC Chat" link at the top. Use /join #demise to enter the Demise specific channel.

Also, stay tuned for new content and events in the works. Halloween town will be opening again in October, and will feature several new areas to explore. ;)

Stay safe, Gotham.

Update: Due to popular demand, the old donation store has been re-opened until the new store is up and running.

Everblossom

Squire
I can't wait to see what surprises Halloween Town will hold this year. :)

Will the newly revamped donation store have new items?

Tempest

Knight
With all due respect, I hope this change includes more staff involvement in terms of general events, biweekly or monthly script tweaks/add ons/updates/etc, and such.. I've been playing demise for years, barring the half decade I took off, and it'd be nice for something 'new'.

JailBot

Wanderer
Kinda wish there was active in game chat that worked... How hard would this be to enable on demise???

Lithium66

Sorceror
I think you should add ladders for keeps and castles to the dony store due to I think its rediculous to pay 7kk + to buy because they only come from heritage tokens. Also I hate the lag that all them gazas make when people make stairs outta them;)

Slugworth

Squire
Where was the server moved? Where is the point system for doom? I also would like to know why the object delays are 800ms when its not even that high on osi?