UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

~The Shifted Shop~

~The Shifted Shop~

The Shifted Shop is Open and ready for business.
Its a new vendor with Very cheap prices. (if prices are off let me know ive never had a vendor)
the vendor will have.
  • Powerscrolls
  • BRSK Armor
  • Tailor Goods
  • Vet Rewards
  • PvP Weapons
  • And more to come

The Vendor is new and i will restock everyday, Just within the 30 min the vendor has been up i made 200k so come buy before the goods are gone and i have to restock.

Pm me if prices are off .

Attachments

• Theshiftedshop.jpg
    Theshiftedshop.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 107
Re: ~The Shifted Shop~

Its a very nice vendor.

I told him to jack up some of his prices because they are retardedly low. lol.

Methusalah

Sorceror

Lowest Prices On Demise? ---not really,
I have found the doom stealables for much cheaper on a vendor by brit moongate. And that composite bow for 650,000? Not a chance, I throw bows away that are better than that. It seems a little high to me.
But on the good side there were some bargins to be found here and I will check back often.

b4 u flame me remember that you asked us what we thought of ur prices.

Methusalah;320734 said:
Lowest Prices On Demise? ---not really,
I have found the doom stealables for much cheaper on a vendor by brit moongate. And that composite bow for 650,000? Not a chance, I throw bows away that are better than that. It seems a little high to me.
But on the good side there were some bargins to be found here and I will check back often.

b4 u flame me remember that you asked us what we thought of ur prices.

thank you for your input like i said im new to a having a vendor and ill be sure to recheck prices i cant get on this weekend
but ill be sure to restock fully on monday

and i dont think i had any doom stealables .....anyways thanks for the input and ill be sure to go over the prices =]

p.s let me know what u guys think should be on a vendor ...what do u want to see

Methusalah;320734 said:
And that composite bow for 650,000? Not a chance

I am 99% sure that was just a typing error (all the other similar bows were around the 65k mark).

I only mentioned it because it will obviously multiply the daily vendor salary by ten...

FE

wow didnt realize i did that yea it was a typo sorry guys lol ill dbl check for now on
but im very busy ill be able to update the vendor 2maro =]