UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Undead is now recruting leadership

sharkbait

Sorceror
A bit of a loaded question. I just came back from a long hiatus and my pvp is struggling at the moment. I have alchemy/stun, mace/alchy, fencing/Margery, alch/poison/scribe, bola tamer. I have tons of characters but my skills are suspect at the moment. So whatever you guys would need.

U3ER PVP

Sorceror
Evening, Roy Elderon here - leader of the Papuan Order of Knights.

I used to be the leader of the Undead on Relpor, a 'special' roleplaying server inwhich the Bloodclan aswell as the Yew Miltia hailed for a short while.

I've done things upon Hybrid awhile back in the day, being apart of the Bloodclan Orcs - aswell as the Yew Militia, and the Sosarian Order of Knights - and the Skara Brae Rangers.

I'm glad you are trying to revive the Undead, but alas I don't think it while last long. Many roleplayers on here have lack of communication between others, and there aren't many roleplayers to begin with.

Proof?.. There hasn't been a post on this thread since December 2nd until I post this.

---

I wish you best of luck with this.