UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

There's some really cool people who play uo

Like Indika ~ Always down to bullshit and chat ingame, and provide you with useful information

Like people who give you free shit, and ask for nothing in return
Like people who trust you with their suit
Like people who will come fight with you, even know your not going to win.
Like people who share scripts and want you to improve
People always down to spawn, and raid and do harrowers with

And then theres the 99.7% of the rest of Demise greedy pixle hogging assholes, who will always try to fuck you over, steal your spawn, kill you while ur afk, kill you while your farming, dry loot you every time, kill you while your clearly unable to move, and always look to make a profit with every trade, they go for sickining evil prices because they know your impatient. Or that you really need an item to improve your suit.

I encourage you all to apply to KVG
http://kalvasgaming.com/
The friends you make in this game are the most important thing
Come play with me!

Dexter-LoM

Knight
This has to be the worst attempt to recruit.

So you try to recruit by insulting the community?

You get scripts to improve your game play???? So after how many years you been on demise and still need scripts to improve yourself?

Terrible way to promote a guild. If I would be guild leader I would give you the title of the town fool.

You understand we have a forum section for guilds.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Like Indika ~ Always down to bullshit and chat ingame, and provide you with useful information

Like people who give you free shit, and ask for nothing in return
Like people who trust you with their suit
Like people who will come fight with you, even know your not going to win.
Like people who share scripts and want you to improve
People always down to spawn, and raid and do harrowers with

And then theres the 99.7% of the rest of Demise greedy pixle hogging assholes, who will always try to fuck you over, steal your spawn, kill you while ur afk, kill you while your farming, dry loot you every time, kill you while your clearly unable to move, and always look to make a profit with every trade, they go for sickining evil prices because they know your impatient. Or that you really need an item to improve your suit.

I encourage you all to apply to KVG
http://kalvasgaming.com/
The friends you make in this game are the most important thing
Come play with me!
I agree with the green part, I mean yea that's one of the best thing that's available on Demise. Although script PVP is more to be frowned upon, I do believe that scripts in general are overall alright to use, or more since it has become the norm around, at least sharing them gives everyone a go at those that they can find usefull.

But I disagree with the red quote. 99.7% is much of an exageration. Let's presume that there is 500 people online at one time, You are saying that there 499 people that falls in your red category, and just one that covers all the green areas. Way to exagerate...

Even tho I'm not as active as I could be, overall I can guarantee that way more than the majority of people on Demise are good people. There sure is people who would fall in the red category, but that's nothing but a handfull of them. If you only see those, it's because you focus too much attention on whom you should not, and take one step back, and look at the whole picture, and see how many people on Demise, are actually nice people, eager to team up, and easy to get along with.

zulu2401

Squire
I'm not taking sides here considering he posted this of his own free will. With that being said, two of you are complete fucking douchebags. Nothing more.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Well this is gonna turn into a dog pile quick but since its already posted I may as well add my 2 cent as a new member of demise and KVG. Iv got nothing but good things to say about them, they help me get get on my feet and really friendly guys overall.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Well this is gonna turn into a dog pile quick but since its already posted I may as well add my 2 cent as a new member of demise and KVG. Iv got nothing but good things to say about them, they help me get get on my feet and really friendly guys overall.
Never said KVG were not a good group of people all I said is Dylan's post is abit over the top. Now that being said Zulu instead of asking what type of processor they have maybe you should ask them if they can count to 10.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Never said KVG were not a good group of people all I said is Dylan's post is abit over the top. Now that being said Zulu instead of asking what type of processor they have maybe you should ask them if they can count to 10.
I can see why you feel that way but honestly the recruit forum doesn't allow any replies so you have no clue how people feel about the guild unless you join, maybe there should be a sub-forum where people can review guilds they have joined and talk about their exp with them. This would be helpful for people that are new to demise but it is what it is.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I can see why you feel that way but honestly the recruit forum doesn't allow any replies so you have no clue how people feel about the guild unless you join, maybe there should be a sub-forum where people can review guilds they have joined and talk about their exp with them. This would be helpful for people that are new to demise but it is what it is.
I remember when the Guilds forum was locked out of reply.

Every threads there used to turn to hell due to some people who were not able to sit back and let people have constructive discussion about guilds.

I think most of those people are gone, perhaps they could simply reopen that forum for discussion, but I would fear that the handfull of hot headed people we have on this forum would sooner rather than later make that section of the forum as relevant as an episode of Hell's Kitchen.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Feel like what?
Feel that KVG has some decent people,
Or that some of the members can't do simple math?

As I stated before kvg do have some great players and also has members that can't do simple math. I did not down kvg in this thread, all I said is that Dylan is a fool for the way he delivered this thread and that some of kvg's member can't do simple math.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Feel like what?
Feel that KVG has some decent people,
Or that some of the members can't do simple math?

As I stated before kvg do have some great players and also has members that can't do simple math. I did not down kvg in this thread, all I said is that Dylan is a fool for the way he delivered this thread and that some of kvg's member can't do simple math.
My comment about "I can see why you feel that way" was about your comment on Dylan.
all I said is Dylan's post is abit over the top.

silvertiger

Knight
So, everyone has probably seen my posts about kvg sucking and everyone knows bassmaster can't do math :p, but Malo invited me anyway. I must say, after being in many large guilds(hz, barcode, and others,) I am impressed with the organization. We aren't where we want to be atm, but we are getting there. Now if we can just get people to quit betting their suits w/ monk. Lol.

Anthony File

Sorceror
Staying up till 6am and taking mind altering prescription pills will make anyone make a goof post, poor Dylan is getting a lot of heat over good intention.

zulu2401

Squire
Focus on the mistakes of other people in your lifetime wether intentional or accidental and exploit your ability to be a COCKSUCKING cunt puddle about everything. You will go far in life. Your inability to see the sarcasm and humor in things makes you a fuckin pest. Your passive aggressive comments clearly make people happy. Now kindly fuck off please.

zulu2401

Squire
All the math they need to know is 4 knuckles in your face = less teeth. Are you really this big of a douche in real life? Or a fuckin super hero handing out long distance ass whipping?

Dexter-LoM

Knight
All the math they need to know is 4 knuckles in your face = less teeth. Are you really this big of a douche in real life? Or a fuckin super hero handing out long distance ass whipping?
Lol this is what I love about you Zulu. You talk lots of shit and have this badass attitude all day everyday even when you realized that you failed at life in general. Takes lots of courage to stand there and face your deamons daily. I hope you find yourself one day.

zulu2401

Squire
Lol this is what I love about you Zulu. You talk lots of shit and have this badass attitude all day everyday even when you realized that you failed at life in general. Takes lots of courage to stand there and face your deamons daily. I hope you find yourself one day.
You have no idea what true demons are. I can tell you this though. Everyone that plays with me would agree I have a decent sense of humor. Not this time. Not joking at all. You say shit that makes me want to figure out who you are, start at the roots of your family tree, dig them up and punch them in face while I shit on their corpse. As I move up the tree my punches increase in power and frequency until I'm at your doorstep and punch you in the fuckin face so hard that your kids go retarded.

zulu2401

Squire
If you want to know what true demons are. Man the fuck up and enlist. Take your pansy ass to a hostile foreign nation, and then witness the aftermath of satans handy work. Then tell you me you come home completely unchanged as a person.