UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

There's some really cool people who play uo

Xionu

Sorceror
Like Indika ~ Always down to bullshit and chat ingame, and provide you with useful information

Like people who give you free shit, and ask for nothing in return(I Mooch)
Like people who trust you with their suit(I have a crappy suit)
Like people who will come fight with you, even know your not going to win.(I suck)
Like people who share scripts and want you to improve(I rely on scripts to win)
People always down to spawn, and raid and do harrowers with

And then theres the 99.7% of the rest of Demise, that sit in heartwood.
Come play with me!

zulu2401

Squire
I may get banned for this and it sucks I have to be the guy to tell you this. Dexter, you are a total fuckin douchebag. There's nothing you can say from this point forward that will warrant a response from me. Go fuck yourself

Dexter-LoM

Knight
You have no idea what true demons are. I can tell you this though. Everyone that plays with me would agree I have a decent sense of humor. Not this time. Not joking at all. You say shit that makes me want to figure out who you are, start at the roots of your family tree, dig them up and punch them in face while I shit on their corpse. As I move up the tree my punches increase in power and frequency until I'm at your doorstep and punch you in the fuckin face so hard that your kids go retarded.
Hehe Zulu, tbh we are probably very much alike. I actually tried very hard lately to let you troll and not trash you or your guild. Look at this thread nothing against you or kvg even tried to help bassmaster with his theory of people detection. You come here and try to troll me and you let the interweb get the best of you. You can start by digging my tree and build your str cause right now it seems you might need it. Your mental state is way to weak to compete. Now Zulu move along and relax. Take the time needed to build yourself up. Its ok.

The Priest

Wanderer
Hehe Zulu, tbh we are probably very much alike. I actually tried very hard lately to let you troll and not trash you or your guild. Look at this thread nothing against you or kvg even tried to help bassmaster with his theory of people detection. You come here and try to troll me and you let the interweb get the best of you. You can start by digging my tree and build your str cause right now it seems you might need it. Your mental state is way to weak to compete. Now Zulu move along and relax. Take the time needed to build yourself up. Its ok.

When you have to "try very hard" not to troll someone, it's usually an indication of being a massive cockhead.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
When you have to "try very hard" not to troll someone, it's usually an indication of being a massive cockhead.
Hence the reason I said Zulu and I are not that different. He trolls me and I troll him. Oh and for the record I never said I wasn't a douche to some of our peers.

mantorras

Sorceror

Dexter from what I've heard is mostly Inactive, So ignore the troll.
Xionu is wrong.
I'm not in charge of recruitment, I am just encouraging people to apply.
I did intentionally exaggerate to insult the community of Demise.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
This is funny, I get called a cockhead and told some funny things by players that are obviously big fans of Zulu, They claim I crossed a line by saying that the guy has to face his fucking daemons, Well for the record Fuck yeah the guy has to face his daemons, I've sat on this forums way to long reading bullshit from Zulu disrespecting everyone and everything on this server from staff to other players the fucking guy sits here and cross's the line every fucking day.
Who in there right mind would laugh at people with mental problems for example people with down syndrome looking like rapist or murders, or that he would wish to track people irl, talking about gays like they are a disease or how fucking racist he is. the guy has no fucking respect for anyone that does not worship is sorry ass. Now read this post and tell me who the fuck jumped on there high horse first, you want to start trolling someone then man the fuck up and get ready for a response if he can't handle it then so be it.

You throw shit in the air at one point the shit you threw will come back and fall on you.

My post were all meant for how he portrait himself on this forum nothing from what he had to go through in his life The guy served his country, good for him that is awesome. I don't know Zulu outside of this game. Just like Zulu has no clue about my real life and what I have been through.

So long story short You wana troll people get ready to be trolled right back and if you can't man the fuck up then don't talk shit.

Mitzlplik

Traveler
Now I would like to take this opportunity to direct everyone's attention from this disgusting display of Demises forum PvP. Check out that new pestiferous server where everyone on the forums actually plays the game and where script PvP does not exist.

I will miss my soul stones.

Devs here don`t listen to what the majority wants, turn a blind eye to afk resource gathering and in their own way, promote afk everything.
Than ya got these unfiltered/unenforced forums which I`m sure would draw in any newcomer thinking about joinin.... LOL