UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is getting weak

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
This Counserlor Krugman Put me in jail for laying fishing nets down on captain swans island.

Yet certain imature people have been harrassing me for months and nothing is done.

Now how am i harrassing him using fishing nets. I dont see how its illegal people do it to me all the time and nothing happens.

so then this Krugman puts im in jail and i get out. Then im fighting with my dragon and my mare. He randomly puts me in jail again and says sorry should of been longer.

I didnt even know that neting a house was against the rules.

And this dude just took my dragon and mare away on purpose

captain swan bragged about how he had gm favortisim

soon as i net his house im in jail

Thats pretty faggy either way
grow up and play the fucking game
some dude netted my house and i killed this shit

How do i know swan isnt krugman

STOP TAINTING MY FAVORITE GAME WITH FAGNESS FAVORITISM BEFORE I HAVE TO QUIT

As much as I think you are a tard, you are right, it has never been against the rules to net peoples islands, and I have not heard from Ryan about it changing. Maybe they should be hiring more knowledgeable counselors.. Also maybe they should come up with a list of what is ok and what is not, publish it, then enforce it. The past 6 months I have heard multiple "rules" that only certain people enforce, and the others do not. Being told one thing is ok by a few staff, then having a few other staff say that SAME thing is not ok.

I know it is hopeless to even suggest such, because we really know how hard staff works to make things better for us right.. *cough*

crikey

Sorceror
LOLOL!

Took all of 4 minutes to kill the net spawn. Poison field + Eq and it tas cleaned up in 10 minutes with 0 casualties

and ummm....counselors can't "take away pets". Don't know wtf your talking about

LOLOL!

Took all of 4 minutes to kill the net spawn. Poison field + Eq and it tas cleaned up in 10 minutes with 0 casualties

and ummm....counselors can't "take away pets". Don't know wtf your talking about
did you thank them for the free gold after too? it's always best to do that as well!

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
You're better off messaging Ryan on irc or emailing him, making threads like this doesn't help.

well it was fucked up man bc i didnt get a warning not to do it
just said i was gonna be in jail for three hours
then i was in the five minute cell
so i got out in five mins
this guy finds me two hours later waits for me to die at a idoc with my mare and dragon and wisks me away to jail

crikey

Sorceror
lol I have been beating the shit out of you.
how does that feel
oh, you mean you + every blue tamer on the server fighting me and 3 other reds with triple the numbers? Then you and 10 blue hide in guardzone still, and bring out dragons.

Yeah, I don't care lol. Seems like a shallow victory to me. Least we have the balls to pvp on reds against obscene odds.
Like I've said a billion times before, lets fight 1 v 1 and see whos better. You can team up with your precious mare.
Until then, stay in guardzone with your allies, pussy

Or better yet, how about you get on a red for once with your wonderful HS guild, and you try fighting the entire shard at del pond. I guarentee you die alot faster.

Bottom line is, everyone dies eventually if they play reds at del pond eventually. Anyone whos says otherwise is silly

Anyways, Id like to give thanks for the free house you gave me RIGHT next to your guildhouse haha. Your guild is very easy to infiltrate. You are very easy to manipulate.

I have great plans for that house. You will see

Good day sir

Seven Jr

Sorceror
In the words of crikey, "This thread delivers"

All your UO career is, is karma finally catching up to you for being an angry person. People like to be on winning teams, it's why you don't have a guild. Orrr if you do it's because they're all 15 years old and don't know any beter. You+rage=never gets old. Not to mention the added failing of trying to troll, priceless.