UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

this is really pissing me off

EK_CHICK

Wanderer
this is really pissing me off

ok this happens about twice a week.

for an example on monday i will log on and im doing nothing but sitting in dell and then out of no where i lose connection and i cant get back on for like another hour and once i get logged on i get booted right back off 5 mins later. i end up waiting 2 or more hours to get back on (this all happens on monday)

thuesday works fine along with wensday

(another example) i get on thursday and it does the same thing that happend on monday.

it has done this while im hunting or im sitting in town or at my house,

here are some reason i thought might have causeed the problem

staying logged in all the time (im logged in all most 24/7)

i have wireless connection(but the router that my husband uses works fine and say that the wireless it working fine and nothing is wrong (he says it just my game lol) but i have asked ppl in my guild if there having probs like me and they say no

i thought it was b/c i had 2 chars logged in at once but i only use one now.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!! IT REALLY MAKE ME MAD. this has be going on for about 3 months now

AND I MAKE SURE THAT IT IS ON THE right SEVER AND SUTFF

BTW IM A LITTE BIT NEW SO PLEASE BREAK THINGS DOWN BARNEY STYLE FOR ME

THANK YOU EK_CHICK

EK_CHICK

Wanderer
THIS IS REALLY PISSIN ME OFF( STILL LOGGED OFF IT)

CAN ANY ON HELP ME PLEASE IVE CHECKED MY FIRE WALL SHUT DOWN MY COMPUTER 6 TIMES

PATCHES ARE ALL UPDATED THE COULD BE THE PROBLEM

lb3stx

Sorceror
Re: this is really pissing me off

Call geek sqaud. Or bug a relative who knows how to fix busted computers. Yours is fucked up.

EK_CHICK

Wanderer

no its not my computer b/c everything runs great internet is not slow its the dame game :mad:

still not logged on 2 hrs later

EK_CHICK

Wanderer

no im not using vista im useing windows xp a friend said i might have been banned but i dont do anything really i dont

how do i find out if i was banned and if i was for how long.

cuz this is really makeing me mad

it cant be b/c i was banned b/c i tryed logging in to my other char and it still des not work i also called a friend to see if my char would log on at there house, and it works fine at here house (this friend said that i might have to reinstall it.

how do i do this: step by step (hybrid)

Trevor

Knight

check the router. Might be that some firewall restriction is set up wrong. I know on mine i can block certain connections on certain days. Also if your husband uses it a lot on Mondays and Thursdays it might be that hes maxing it out. Look for one that is dual band so that you don't interfere with each other.

Remember if you go to staples buy the protection plan. You make someones day for about 7.99

EK_CHICK

Wanderer

again today i can not log on sun nov 29.2009 my fire wall on my little laptop off but the one on the big computer is on do i need to shut that off as well.

its not only monday i was just that as an example as u can see its sun and this happens sat(yesterday too) and buddy of mine you plays logged on at his house for me and works just fine there is no way its my intrent b/c mozzilla work fine load right up.

and my patch version is; UO version 6.0.6.1 (patch 79) (hybrid)

i was wondering do i have to reinstall it?

and ifmy husband is blocking it how do i find out (where do i look to see if he is blocking it)

this is reall aggravating and thank you guys for helping yesterday i went 5 hrs of not being able to log on and it was 11:45pm when i was able to log back on?

Trevor

Knight

try next time to do a tracert in the cmd

Should look like
tracert login.uogamers.com

do that next time you connect. If its shows lots of time out or it doesn't even go i would unplug your modem for a day and when you reconnect hopefully you can get onto a different routing system because one of the routers your isp is using might be having issues.

EK_CHICK

Wanderer

ok thanks this same friend said that my router my time me out for a while to tae a break and stuff

okthanks guys for all your help ill keep u updated

damn man, bust ur old ass comp and get a new one?sounds like u've tryed everything else that i would.