UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is why the need to...

dxmfixation

Wanderer
Re: This is why the need to...

That really wasn't all that bad... have you fought Leah Dizon lately? MA Dart MA Dart...

Which I guess is fine if someone runs from you 1v1, but when you are getting ganked 3v1 and 2 of the 3 are spamming ma and dart, I'd really have to agree with you on the cures...

Hopefully we will get an update soon making them not 100% accurate at 50 Ninja. Tbh they are not even supposed to be 100% accurate at 120. If I'm not mistaken this form of nox was added so that dexxers could compete with nox mages. The only problem is, casted poison can be resisted and darts cannot.

Ninjitsu is imba right now imo due to darts being 100%. If you don't think so, look at about half the pvp templates going on the shard right now... either a) ninja/anything or b) bushido dexxers. You have the odd bushido nerve strike mage, old school nox bleeders, scribe mages and what not, but as I said too many have between 50 and 120 ninjitsu in there somewhere...

So yeah, darts are emo, but in a world of heal loops, chasing people from bmg to yew, and 8v1 ganks, they are just another evil.

rdx

Sorceror

50 ninjitsu is easy to fit in almost any template so its being abused, 120 ninitsu ftw i dont mind if admins balance darts/surikens chance to hit

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Yeah, imagine how pissed off you'd be if someone with 30 fencing and 20 nox hit you (at legend swords, parry, and bushido and under evasion for 360 skill wasted) for deadly everytime and never missed. Even mages are pissed because a nox mage needs 200 skill to cast deadly. A nox dexxer needs 120 weapon skill to even have a chance of landing an infect. Why then should 50 ninja trump all of these templates listed above?

Which again, wouldn't be a problem if people weren't abusing it. I don't know about everyone else, but Chi started using darts to counter the RW heal loops (except Lawl who apparently got dart spammed by Goat and vowed to return the favor). Here is an entire country exploiting game mechanics to live through 3 people dumping on them. So we chain nox them with darts. We used to cast it, but it can be resisted. Only downside to that is, once they saw how powerful it is on the field, everyone threw 50 ninja on their template.
Now half the shard does it IN ADDITION TO heal looping and ma fireball looping.

If the staff is not going to do something about the blatant cheating going on (i.e. Kriios still being used, heal loops, etc.) at least fix the game mechanics to the way they are on OSI. Darts at 120 Ninja hit like a melee attack at 120 weapon skill. Let them be affected by hci, but ffs they are not supposed to be 100%

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Dude, I watched z0rak do it, and I've partied a few people that spammed the targeting party chat and xhealed without trying... I don't think it is still being used... I know for a fact it is still being used.

Argyle

Wanderer

So report the people you partied...I dont think the way z0rak got it to work actually works anymore, I think the last big publish that got him banned fixed that...

dxmfixation

Wanderer

I haven't seen em use Kriios in a few weeks, I think they stopped so they didn't get banned. But it was a rude awakening from thinking they fixed it. Maybe there's a similar easyuo script? I don't know...

And Argyle... <3 for being civil.

Argyle

Wanderer

dxmfixation;283114 said:
And Argyle... <3 for being civil.

I try to be civil with everyone within reason.

BTW...Im 110% with getting rid of 50 skill darts/shurikens...and they should go by skill + HCI, not be 100%...thats just silly.

Demilien

Wanderer

Argyle;283141 said:
I try to be civil with everyone within reason.

BTW...Im 110% with getting rid of 50 skill darts/shurikens...and they should go by skill + HCI, not be 100%...thats just silly.

A friend said theres a 7sec delay bewteen darts. Could someone confirm this? My OSI acc got suspended. lol

juanmatus

Wanderer

dxmfixation;283101 said:
Dude, I watched z0rak do it, and I've partied a few people that spammed the targeting party chat and xhealed without trying... I don't think it is still being used... I know for a fact it is still being used.

Well if your saying that targeting party chat is only of krioss... so yes ive seen that too, like a month ago.

BANN KRIOSS ONCE FOR ALL

[[Drakull]]

Wanderer

anyone capable of making krrios work here could easily take out the "targeting.." messages.

youre either lying about it or you ran into krrios playing around with his playuo.

juanmatus

Wanderer

[[Drakull]];284275 said:
anyone capable of making krrios work here could easily take out the "targeting.." messages.

youre either lying about it or you ran into krrios playing around with his playuo.

not lying... one month ago somebody told me to help raiding one champ and they party me... And they make me remeber Ank, one friend that start using krioss... i dont know where is him.

tbh i think i see people using krioss again.. it is posible? the banned krioss or they banned just zorak?...

rdx

Sorceror

i have seen this party spam too, as some other players so its not a myth, btw this is about darts not playuo...

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Yeah tell that to z0rak. He made it stay connected... And for the record they didn't make it to where you couldn't connect z0raks way, they just banned him for doing it. Even if they did fix that one backdoor, code is a fickle creature.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

dxmfixation;284454 said:
Yeah tell that to z0rak. He made it stay connected... And for the record they didn't make it to where you couldn't connect z0raks way, they just banned him for doing it. Even if they did fix that one backdoor, code is a fickle creature.

which will turn around and bite you in the arse when you are not looking, or it could be the head, cases may vary.