UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To TetraGrammaton

z0rak

Wanderer
Re: To TetraGrammaton

you said you didn't want our charity. And you're obviously capable of mounting a defensive stand without owning Britain anyway -- good fights, keep it up.

lordwolf

Wanderer

I never said didn't wnat your charity, I wouldn't be so rude, my comment was that I would accept his gift, but he had to understand I would continue to fight to get other ones. and we left it as that.. but.. whatever, doesn't matter.. I put defensive stands but I work/school/and have a wife and kid.. when I log.. the sigils don't remain.. =(

lordwolf

Wanderer

Ah brightside, tetra came to my tower himself, alone, and he and I talked, he came because he wanted to give me a gift.. the city of britian.. I don't know why he wanted to do so.. but he did, ask him yourself. Regardless.. you guys do as you feel. I care not. But the gesture was appreciated, and I accepted in good faith.

If it matters, I did witness this generous verbal gift that Tetra gave us, as well as lordwolf's acceptance of it.

Crone-hybrid

Wanderer

lordwolf;217372 said:
Ah brightside, tetra came to my tower himself, alone, and he and I talked, he came because he wanted to give me a gift.. the city of britian.. I don't know why he wanted to do so.. but he did, ask him yourself. Regardless.. you guys do as you feel. I care not. But the gesture was appreciated, and I accepted in good faith.

The city was to be given to True Brits that evening. Unforunately I was overruled in a vote whether or not to give you the city.

Also upon proposing the city to Shade/Rza I told them that I would keep in contact with whether or not this deal would actually go through.

lordwolf

Wanderer

Ok tetra =) I appreciate the gesture.. I never heard from you so I thought it was a done thing.. I'm sorry you were outvoted, you are a much more gracious winner.. and at times loser, than some of your counterparts.