UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

to the newb in 300{TB}

to the newb in 300{TB}

why bother with sigils if all yer gonna do is sit on em. Your not doin shit with the towns and all I want is 1 town to buy a horse breeder.

if you wanna steal em then attempt to defend em, then sweet...I'm always up for a faction fight, but what you are doing is just retarded.

grow a brain, kthx.

[/rant]

Re: to the newb in 300{TB}

crackhead;292396 said:
do i see tears

lay off the peyote man...yer halucinatin'

I'm just curious why people even bother steal sigils when they dont do shit with em.

juanmatus

Wanderer

xeres;292547 said:
lay off the peyote man...yer halucinatin'

I'm just curious why people even bother steal sigils when they dont do shit with em.

i take once peyote!! its amazing really... sometimes the "coming down" takes too much time...

juanmatus

Wanderer

dxmfixation;292629 said:
So thats whats wrong with you...

yea maybe... lol

i think this natural allucinating beverages makes you learn more about doors of persecepton and flow of energy...... its better to take this stuff instead of LSD, Meth or cocaine... that shits burn you fast...

Lucifall

Knight

juanmatus;293484 said:
yea maybe... lol

i think this natural allucinating beverages makes you learn more about doors of persecepton and flow of energy...... its better to take this stuff instead of LSD, Meth or cocaine... that shits burn you fast...

You scared me with that last phrase. o_O