UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Top 10 reasons to play Hybrid!

Shini

Page
1-Best gaming community ever
2-We have the best poisoners of all the servers hands down
3-Ghost play
4-We have robocop
5-We created the classic ''all kill , all guard me oh yeah i win''
6-No cheating (automated gameplay) or liars , everyone is honest and have a great timing.
7-Arguing with Mickey Munday
8- the ''priority list'' is always the main priority on updates
9-The Gms have the logs ... Tony Hawk too.
10-Craig has been a GM

Last edited:

Base Jumper

Traveler
UO has always had potential for being a serious "gamers" game. (Best pvp Mechanics of all time!!)

But seriously when you play a well regulated game with 75k+ people... And every little detail made for the pvper....
It does truly make this look like the corrupt sh*thole it is. Most of the UO shards, including UOG now have gone full retard in catering to trammies and donaters...

I kind of don't care anymore, the people who actually do pvp.. I could literally beat with my eyes closed Easy mode. All the good pvpers are long gone tired of the unprofessional staff and changes. I could barely keep people off league/csgo/wow when the action was decent. Now that it's officially R.I.P dead I seriously don't even know why I log in.. For what?? to check if my high end rares didn't get jacked from gm?? loh

LOL base jumper, you may be good in skateboarding, but pvp? Comon now

You have never been tagged or played with any great players. Your guild.was mediocre before you scammed them, and now you wouldnt be able to find any better people to play with...

I love how you and kbr talk shit... But everyone must remember that kbr = g&g 2.0, which means = nthing

its alsp funny, if not hypocrital, the dude who made this thread is also who made a thread saying how cool was the first hybrid mare that was added, and was his...

the mainly problem is not catering to trammys adding mares n whatnot, its people who are greedy and want that shit only for their own use, if anyone else is able to get it, than its trash.

You guys wouldnt do any better at staffing.than what craig did, believe me

White Lotus

Sorceror
1.) The epic 100+ people idoc battles in the past
2.) The rage that drives people to do everything they can to beat you in the next fight.
3.) The greentrix
4.) THE ALIEN BABY
5.) The videos telling everyone historical storys
6.) The fact shini is the only one who answered the question and this turned into base and felipe trolling like every other thread.
7.) Agent orange
8.) The fact no pvper on any team can count
9.) How everyone thinks they are this amazing pvper and ignores anything that proves otherwise
10.) The statement i hear "the people from 10 years ago were the best" then you play with them and they are the worst people in your group.