UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Top 10 worst staff members of UOG history

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Lol. Did you really just say "Guns kill people"? How the fuck does a gun kill someone. That is completely wrong... People kill people... Does a gun just magically float around and shoot every person around it?
Nah, but it certainly makes it easier for people to kill people, you can put it that way.

If a spoon was the only weapon allowed, then you'd need a lot more determination to kill someone than to simply pull a trigger.

Anyway, it's not like I meant anything I've said since the start of this thread, I just barfed bullshit all over it...

crikey

Sorceror
what is this, a gun control thread now?
Tougher gun control wont help shit. Criminals will get a piece just as easily....

Only the law abiding folks will getfucked

I dont own guns, but I believe in the second amendment. Anyone ever tried to invade they woud have a nightmare to deal with lmao

Code Blue

Knight
what is this, a gun control thread now?
Tougher gun control wont help shit. Criminals will get a piece just as easily....

Only the law abiding folks will getfucked

I dont own guns, but I believe in the second amendment. Anyone ever tried to invade they woud have a nightmare to deal with lmao

Your love gun is nothing to mess with @crikey

Stoltz

Sorceror
MiQ is cool. Suzy is cool. Oneonuoneoneumaus is cool. Icky is cool. Your mom is a whore and Ryan is fat.