UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tournament this Thursday (10/13/2005)

Type of tournament you want

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grevlok

Wanderer
Re: Tournament this Thursday (10/13/2005)

The time is a link you can click on to see what it will be your local time. Just find your major city in the list and that's the time it will be for you.

JetBoom said:
So is that 8pm EST then?

ramrod

Wanderer

well its almost an hour after its scheduled take off time and the fight hasnt begun [e cry

Gromo

Wanderer

comon! im neglecting my school work for this!

I think there should be a team vs team and a ctf to make up for this delay

Gromo

Wanderer

yea, this kinda makes me mad. I remeber the good ol days when there was events all the time. now if theres an event its a big deal, that is if they even pull thru.

Im mostly missin the old time when ppl liked uogamers and when there was 1000 ppl online ALL THE TIME..

Things thats never gonna happen if staff aint doin anything to make the shard leet once again.

Ur doin good work but...

klex

Wanderer

Definately werent 1000 on at that time, but regardless, i think its pretty shitty that a at 12pm today, Grev said it was still on, and as sad as it may sound, i did look forward to participating in the CTF. But, im sure there's a good reason, i doubt hed go to all this trouble to make a poll and plan it just to not follow through for no reason. Would be kind of funny if that was his plan all along, cruel but humorous.

Gromo

Wanderer

yea, but come on, some one could have started the event with out him. automated events take no time to set up ppl are just lazy

*rages on*

Irina

Wanderer

I think it's understandable why there wasn't a ctf on Thursday. But that's just me.

I hope you all had fun at the tournament today to make up for it. Thread closed :)

Grevlok

Wanderer

Sorry to everybody that showed up for this tournament. I had major problems with my computer and just now was able to get back online. I will be trying to run this tournament again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.