UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Town Killers and Vendor Gate Dispellers

GM Francis

Ex Hybrid Taskmaster
but this was listed in the rules as a rule not to do... no afk automation of heals between chars or self while away from keyboard. ill pull the link... tbh... you quoting your staff work on dissing people actually following rules is getting absurb francis? i play here daily but seeing the way things are being handled by the 1% its quite sad... this server is like america... being controlled by the wrong party.....

I think I get the gist of this.

What's absurb is paging staff because you're having a hard time killing a player that's afk at the bank. And I am pro town-killing. I think it's fun. Pull that rule link for me please.

king_spade

Traveler
Now it seems that a group of people namely Spade and members of the WKD guild have taken it upon themselves to dispel all of the vendor gates in town, along with killing every single afk player, every day and night, specifically targeting vendor gating characters. I understand that town killing is part of what makes this a sandbox style game. This was not an issue during the heyday of Ultima and Hybrid when there was a thriving, large population. But now at a time when the shard, seemingly on its last leg, has started to show some strong signs of life, is it really a good idea to spit in the faces of the last few players who are still showing this place love?

If you feel the need to shit on someone, get on a red with your friends and run into town. Join a faction group and take part in the growing war for town control (Sigs are up right now btw). Start an idocing crew and come find my alliance at every single idoc on this server, every day. Go find players that are farming the Paragons that Noah has so graciously given his time in creating. Getting your cheap thrills by killing afk players and specifically trolling players by dispelling the vendor gates of some of the last people to give a fuck about playing this game makes you a bitch. I don't have a nicer way to put it. Fuck you!

I don't kill everyone at bank. I only kill a few pieces of shit. I kill players who deserve to die, like scammers, or prostitutes. I am for the people. For the benefit of the server and I will continue to liberate of the server despite what you scumbags say. I was very active in factions, but I stopped because of the imbalance in trap costs vs removal. Staff have done nothing to fix it because they are corrupt and don't care about flaws in the game.

I'm surprised you even have the courage to show yourself on the forums with the state of the server. You, Mr. McGirt, are probably the SINGLE, MOST RESPONSIBLE, PLAYER, as the GM of ICE / TBC for the servers dead player base. Your guild zergs everything worth doing to the point of players quitting. YOU SIR, ARE THE PROBLEM AND THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE STONED !

amtothepm

Knight
A little over a week ago Brit bank was looking dead almost every day for a month. Then about 7 days ago Brit started showing signs of life again. The average amount of players at the bank went from around 6 afk players and 2 moving players to around 25 players and 10 or so actually moving around and talking during peak hours. I think this might have had something to do with the recent surge of faction activity. SM^ and *ES* started playing again in SL and the *7* guild is showing a large presence in COM, F4 in Minax and a handful of players in new TB guilds.

Now it seems that a group of people namely Spade and members of the WKD guild have taken it upon themselves to dispel all of the vendor gates in town, along with killing every single afk player, every day and night, specifically targeting vendor gating characters. I understand that town killing is part of what makes this a sandbox style game. This was not an issue during the heyday of Ultima and Hybrid when there was a thriving, large population. But now at a time when the shard, seemingly on its last leg, has started to show some strong signs of life, is it really a good idea to spit in the faces of the last few players who are still showing this place love?

If you feel the need to shit on someone, get on a red with your friends and run into town. Join a faction group and take part in the growing war for town control (Sigs are up right now btw). Start an idocing crew and come find my alliance at every single idoc on this server, every day. Go find players that are farming the Paragons that Noah has so graciously given his time in creating. Getting your cheap thrills by killing afk players and specifically trolling players by dispelling the vendor gates of some of the last people to give a fuck about playing this game makes you a bitch. I don't have a nicer way to put it. Fuck you!

TRADE MAN

Squire
Most people, such as myself, leave a char in brit afk to show that people play this server. If i have a char afk at bank, chances are im out farming or multi clienting doing something else. Town killing alittle here and there is all fun, and even funny. But constantly killing everyone in brit is killing the shard. I know of 3 people that told me they logged on and it was empty in brit, and they loged off, and prolly wont return. Alot of people has even quit putting players in brit because of this. Some are at safety zones or even just dont even bother. If you like this shard, you should all quit trolling afk players. You are killing the shard that you all enjoy playing. It doesn't matter what any rule says, ITS A FACT. Common sense over book smarts any day.

if that is a fact every freeshard with their fake player onlines with stacked accounts sitting afk at the bank would have been increasing in numbers.... not saying that is what we do at all. but People dont log out for activity at the bank... that is trammie shit... they log out when they go explore and seee no one in any dungeons BUT the special area??? why is that though... o0o0o0o 0becuase farming in dungoens is pointless at this point of the shards history... why farm anywhere at any time except paragons unless you are flat broke. Their is not incentive you can buy mills for dollers.... ... a player that logs on... ignores the online count. (since dead people are not removed from teh count) and go to the bank and logs off because no one was their wasnt staying long anyway.... town killing has always been apart of the era... tbh... get the fuck over it. not like you loose shit... we never get actual new players to this game come it... its a fuckign antique. the only people who pop in here are vets , a vets significant other. / exploiters through a vpn or someone who visited their local mc donalds... no one really new comes in anymore....

we apparently have over 100+ who must always afk in their house//delpond/other pvp duel arenas... because i run across the same 50 people everyday

MelodyTFA

Squire
if that is a fact every freeshard with their fake player onlines with stacked accounts sitting afk at the bank would have been increasing in numbers.... not saying that is what we do at all. but People dont log out for activity at the bank... that is trammie shit... they log out when they go explore and seee no one in any dungeons BUT the special area??? why is that though... o0o0o0o 0becuase farming in dungoens is pointless at this point of the shards history... why farm anywhere at any time except paragons unless you are flat broke. Their is not incentive you can buy mills for dollers.... ... a player that logs on... ignores the online count. (since dead people are not removed from teh count) and go to the bank and logs off because no one was their wasnt staying long anyway.... town killing has always been apart of the era... tbh... get the fuck over it. not like you loose shit... we never get actual new players to this game come it... its a fuckign antique. the only people who pop in here are vets , a vets significant other. / exploiters through a vpn or someone who visited their local mc donalds... no one really new comes in anymore....

we apparently have over 100+ who must always afk in their house//delpond/other pvp duel arenas... because i run across the same 50 people everyday

I told you id let you play on forums ONCE Pepsi confirmed that you actualy pvp or pvm, in the mean time Go farm me that leather... Geezz , these kids really dont want to work at all!

TRADE MAN

Squire

Again, lets use common sense here. Some issues, us as players can fix. Some we can not. You honestly think you're helping the shard by town killing everyone in town? You know the answer. Sounds to me like instead of helping fix issues or promoting the shard, you are simply tossing fuel on the fire. Whether you like it or not, UO is based on more than just pvp alone. If some people like trammie shit... then cool w/e. If you're a leet pvper. You should be in factions or off in the dungeons pking people such as I have. I fight everyday, not sure why people rant on about there not being any action. You guys clearly do not even leave town. Btw, tons of idocs out there too lol. Sounds to me like you haters are avoiding the fights. Ill be in deciet all night tonight. If you wanna get yer ass pk'd, come to deciet. If not, sit in town like a bitch.

forgot the only pvp was suppost to be in zerg fashion... when their is more than 2 crews of 20 people at idocs.. ill start showing up... Factions are a joke... always have been.. when the server allowed sallos after the years of people cheating with it before hand. it ruined most of all challanging pvp... we all know you can record a full sync macro to fire off your wands in order after a spell... than this uosteam auto lootage.. lol the jokes keep getting dropped. PVP will always be at the banks ... its the best 1v1 situation anymore... 1 player bombing another... sounds legit as fuck to me... i had it happen to me dozens of times.. Their is no real pvp here anymore.. its ruined. you get zergs... 10v10 vids of full unhealable sync drops... ( if half of them knew how to drop a sync ) half the crews dont even run in talk programs anymore since there sheer numbers are already op.... NEVER do you stumble on somone who doesnt call in 3 back up people in a pvp scenario. faction pvp is and forever will be a joke,. AND where do you find people to pk in dungeons i ask. i only find them in deceit anymore ( or wherever the paragon of the month is ) i spend hours on hours farming... shit i got stock on shit i know for a fact ill never need Only because i was able to farm each dungeon for a month solid not getting pk ( not only not getting pk'd but not seeing a soul at all.... sad ) i slay it in deciet... than hide and watch the lynch squads come in 5x deep to find me ... i always lolz it out... uog hybrid... the has been of uo..... sad when she finally sinks because i see the ice bergs ahead... and teh 1% of the shard (rich player trams) are stearing us right into it...

** just killed two more deciet level 3** baccu strikes again.

BTW soon to be selling a box almost full of melodys heads... thinking like the 5 gp?

i've been farming mills for no reason. I try to advertise but the only way people will come here is if their is a wipe... every single person i try to talk to either say...
a.) staff are corrupt fuck that place untill ryan returns ( so never )
b.) only if their is a wipe
c.) they allow to many shady cheat clients for me to enjoy anything
d.) until they removed blessed pvp gear i will never step foot their again. ( which we only fixed 50% of that issue.)

i dare you... poll random people on shards... i bet they will say one of them 4 answers.... no one isnt comming back due to anything other than that... the combat systems are on point... the trammel shit is everywhere... it's a crafters paradise... and their is plenty of pvm to keep any tamer happy... the economy is just sooo fucked... the fact i seen someone the other day say total balance and seen a 100 bill not mill bank account made me question what scams/corruption did he fall under.

Last edited:

MelodyTFA

Squire
forgot the only pvp was suppost to be in zerg fashion... when their is more than 2 crews of 20 people at idocs.. ill start showing up... Factions are a joke... always have been.. when the server allowed sallos after the years of people cheating with it before hand. it ruined most of all challanging pvp... we all know you can record a full sync macro to fire off your wands in order after a spell... than this uosteam auto lootage.. lol the jokes keep getting dropped. PVP will always be at the banks ... its the best 1v1 situation anymore... 1 player bombing another... sounds legit as fuck to me... i had it happen to me dozens of times.. Their is no real pvp here anymore.. its ruined. you get zergs... 10v10 vids of full unhealable sync drops... ( if half of them knew how to drop a sync ) half the crews dont even run in talk programs anymore since there sheer numbers are already op.... NEVER do you stumble on somone who doesnt call in 3 back up people in a pvp scenario. faction pvp is and forever will be a joke,. AND where do you find people to pk in dungeons i ask. i only find them in deceit anymore ( or wherever the paragon of the month is ) i spend hours on hours farming... shit i got stock on shit i know for a fact ill never need Only because i was able to farm each dungeon for a month solid not getting pk ( not only not getting pk'd but not seeing a soul at all.... sad ) i slay it in deciet... than hide and watch the lynch squads come in 5x deep to find me ... i always lolz it out... uog hybrid... the has been of uo..... sad when she finally sinks because i see the ice bergs ahead... and teh 1% of the shard (rich player trams) are stearing us right into it...

** just killed two more deciet level 3** baccu strikes again.

BTW soon to be selling a box almost full of melodys heads... thinking like the 5 gp?

i've been farming mills for no reason. I try to advertise but the only way people will come here is if their is a wipe... every single person i try to talk to either say...
a.) staff are corrupt fuck that place untill ryan returns ( so never )
b.) only if their is a wipe
c.) they allow to many shady cheat clients for me to enjoy anything
d.) until they removed blessed pvp gear i will never step foot their again. ( which we only fixed 50% of that issue.)

i dare you... poll random people on shards... i bet they will say one of them 4 answers.... no one isnt comming back due to anything other than that... the combat systems are on point... the trammel shit is everywhere... it's a crafters paradise... and their is plenty of pvm to keep any tamer happy... the economy is just sooo fucked... the fact i seen someone the other day say total balance and seen a 100 bill not mill bank account made me question what scams/corruption did he fall under.

Ok so your officialy Quiting and going to a other shard? Is it for real this time? So we wont see ya telling non-sense on hybrid forums anymore? Thats what your saying right? You hate this shard so you are leaving and you will make a forum account on what ever better shard you will join, RIGHT? i just want to make sure I understand..... Because everyday you bitch about everything! I mean dude if you hate hybrid so much why stay? I wouldnt stay in a relationship that dosnt suit me.... You most love -hating your life if your still here, cuz really no one gives a fuck about your "magic idea's" or you playing the victime because you can't Win UO.

GM Francis

Ex Hybrid Taskmaster
the fact i seen someone the other day say total balance and seen a 100 bill not mill bank account made me question what scams/corruption did he fall under.

There is currently 1/3 of this amount of gold on the entire server. Is that awesome? Probably not. Your opinions are fine but your "facts" need work.

ill screen shot every person/thing i see saying gold amounts though from now on. i know a few people have a billion gold themselves... that isnt any better itself.