UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

town killing is lame...

Twist-hybrid

Sorceror
so to stop 1 idiot from killing the whole bank can one or two NPCs be added that constantly spam guards in whisper mode? with whisper mode, text can only be seen from a square or two away from the NPC or person saying it

it makes our shard look bad when one player can exploit game mechanics to not get guard whacked and melee the entire brit bank to death. if i was a new player and saw that going on i wouldn't bother to stay on this server

just a thought...

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
They already made it so you can't be explode gated. Fs gated. Only thing that can get you is a released pet, a stupid dexxer, and a npc.

Stop crying and ask for actual change.

crikey

Sorceror
well, you can still cast explode on someone and RUN RUN RUN AWAY REALLLY REALLY FAST, wait for "guards cannot be called" message, repeat until BABOOOM Dead

Ive done it maybe three times in the past month, just because they were stupid enough to AFK with a beetle. thats when I bring my HERDER in and steal the insect

Havent found anythng good on them beetles yet :(

They did ruin it pretty bad for my archer tho. I used to be able to stand off to the left and shoot away. Thats out the window lol

so to stop 1 idiot from killing the whole bank can one or two NPCs be added that constantly spam guards in whisper mode? with whisper mode, text can only be seen from a square or two away from the NPC or person saying it

it makes our shard look bad when one player can exploit game mechanics to not get guard whacked and melee the entire brit bank to death. if i was a new player and saw that going on i wouldn't bother to stay on this server

just a thought...
fuck you pussy

YewGuards

Sorceror
I love town killing and have already stated this before. Reds shouldn't be allowed to attack first while in town or should be auto guard whacked again. This preserves the art of town killing for the elite. ;)

pete liv

Sorceror
I love town killing and have already stated this before. Reds shouldn't be allowed to attack first while in town or should be auto guard whacked again. This preserves the art of town killing for the elite. ;)
reds are already whacked by npcs if they are "guards can now be called on you" status and nearby npcs
all you need to do now is
make a newbie fencer dp(greater poison works better to be honest) his starting gear and use an alt mage to invis your target(usually not necessary) and once hes red start another guy

just be glad they changed picking up and recalling with explosion potions, i have killed the entirety of del and brit in minutes constantly.
good times

YewGuards

Sorceror
reds are already whacked by npcs if they are "guards can now be called on you" status and nearby npcs
all you need to do now is
make a newbie fencer dp(greater poison works better to be honest) his starting gear and use an alt mage to invis your target(usually not necessary) and once hes red start another guy

just be glad they changed picking up and recalling with explosion potions, i have killed the entirety of del and brit in minutes constantly.
good times
This was my tactic as well and a glorious one it is. It's funny that bank sitters don't have an alt simply screaming guards or working guards into their macro more.