UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trammies Inc. is Recruiting

Divide By Zero

Traveler
Trammies Inc. [Tram] is a new guild that started recently. We are looking for players with all play styles, preferences, and available times.

New players are highly encouraged to join. I am currently heading up the new player area of Tram. If you are a UO vet and new to the shard, or are just picking up the game, come join us. We can provide some starting coin, and items; but don't expect to be given a free ride.

Our senior members are UO veterans, and can help with any aspect of the game.

Currently we support PvP, PvM, and limited IDOCing. We are willing to open up RP support if we can get someone to head it up.

Please contact any member with the title "Recruiter" in-game for an invite. Please be advised that TS is required for membership, and the connection information is available on our website.

The rules are as follows:
1) We have a zero tolerance policy for drama.
2) AFK killing a guild member will result in you being dismissed at the dead's discretion.
3) Stealing from any guild member, not intended for skill gain, or removing items without permission from any guild house, may result in dismissal after consultation with senior guild members. Removal of IDOC runes outside of the IDOC checking rules will result in immediate dismissal, and a KOS order.
4) PVP to defend an IDOC is required to receive loot from that IDOC. Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis for trusted members who frequently check, and update the IDOC books, and members who find new GWs and IDOCs.
5) Solve disputes at the lowest level, if that doesn't work, bring it to the attention of a senior member. If a senior member is not able to resolve the dispute, see rule number one.
6) Senior members shall resolve disputes with a 7x no alchy/no pets duel between the conflicted parties if you cannot come to a simple resolution.
7) TeamSpeak is required for membership, and you are required to log in to TS at every IDOC. You are not required to have a working mic, but you must be able to hear communications. The easiest way to communicate with senior members, and anyone in the guild/alliance, is through TeamSpeak.
8) Don't be a dick. Remember that we are a team, and we are here to help each other out.

Divide By Zero

Traveler
We are getting new members every day! Remember, if you're new to the server, we will help you out. I ran in to a guy in Brit lastnight that has been here only a week, normally on Demise, and he finished the night out with over 150k (after hunting with us) some decent starting equipment, and a small plot!

I can't garuntee this kind of treatment for everyone, he just happened to run in to me at the right time; however, all of our members enjoy helping new players. We want to keep this server alive. At this moment, we are specifically looking for pvpers.

NoLenity

Sorceror
Would like to join and try things out, have several established toons but lack company with anything I do. Will keep my eye out for a recruiter.