UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Treasure Hunt (All Levels)

Goodchild

Sorceror
lookng to to put together a group to do some t-maps. i have been hunting for a while, grinding up the cash flow so to speak, and now have a ton of t-maps. i have a cartographer but locksmithing is stuck at 95, i cant justify buying a skill ball to gm now. so i can open all the chests up to level 4 i think.

so anyways if you're interested in grouping up, inbox me for contact info.

TiG

Traveler
Love doing t-maps. I have a GM hunter. (Justin Credible) he can open any chest. I also have a gm pure bard. And a gm tamer. mess. me or, ask a O.D. (Old Dudes) that your ready to do some maps! Happy hunting :)

TiG

Traveler
The secret to lvl 5s is 'Bring help' I always bring a Tamer too. (Drag.+Mare) and cast 2 earth elles. All easy till the Poison elles. come out.! I used to use a Bard but, seems to be a constant fail here. But, I'm still always up for a good hunt. :) Justin Credible)