UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trick or Treat

warreng

Wanderer
Re: Trick or Treat

I agree. even if its like a garbage item say per 50 pieces to clean things up. or a random item like the NPCS give out etc..

you guys know what - there will always be a use for different colored small objects. I always enjoy the mock statues that people create, as well as things like aquariums, and pool tables, all sorts of things that when stacked make intricate objects. Im very sure that someone was smart enough to grab up all the candies they can.. You should be able to find some market / use for them. If anything, i was going to actually keep the two blood-shades of candy, as they would mesh well with the blood smears i got from donating (halloween kit)

Seven

Page

warreng;1981564 said:
Anyone getting Chocolate Bars? also healers give out bloody water bowls. i think the bankers are random considering i got a like 10 500gp checks, 5k, and one 50k? are you going to be able to turn in the Blaze Berries?

I got like maybe 4-5 chocolate bars.

killax

Sorceror

May I ask, is there like a prize for this? Cuz I got a full bag of them and i cant carry anymore in my backpack cuz it says the container is too full lol

Global pilcher;1981686 said:
you guys know what - there will always be a use for different colored small objects. I always enjoy the mock statues that people create, as well as things like aquariums, and pool tables, all sorts of things that when stacked make intricate objects. Im very sure that someone was smart enough to grab up all the candies they can.. You should be able to find some market / use for them. If anything, i was going to actually keep the two blood-shades of candy, as they would mesh well with the blood smears i got from donating (halloween kit)

I just put them on my vendor. The fallon, pure white and bod pink ones are flying off the shelves.

hoglegs

Sorceror

jpowell52000;1981477 said:
LOL i got a bunch of poop, golden apples and bloody aids...nice...make the candy ediable!
^^^^^^^^

read this post out loud.. fucking hilarious.:tounge2:

War2.0

Sorceror

Global pilcher;1981686 said:

I have a 1 bag full of the blood red ones, and 2 of assorted others. I had the thought that they'd mix and mesh well with blood smears that were recently sold. Brought one of my houses into max storage though =/