UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trinny gate vendors

miztron

Wanderer
Trinny gate vendors

UNFORTUNATELY, uo is retarded and youre unable to place vendor rental contracts in classic houses, which is just plain stupid imo. sry for the inconvenience, maybe the GM's here will fix that

Great location with alot of traffic running through the area daily, shopping can be done from inside the GZ and you can make your vendors to the guard zone to stock them up. Right now I have two vendors up, one selling handouts and mini rares, the other has ID items, stealables, iron ingots @ 6.5gp per.

I would also like to rent out locations, the only 2 rules that this location has are:
1. no scamming, mislabeling things (commodity deeds, deeds, etc)
2. vendor must stay stocked. if the vendor hasnt been stocked within a week or so, i will cancel the rental contract.

I'd like to rent locations out for 10k/week which is reasonable when you think of how much money you can make in a week at this location!

My aim is Cortablo hope to hear from you soon!

Attachments

• of the demented_7-4_12.00.jpg
    of the demented_7-4_12.00.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 110