UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trying to find old friends Coomy, Space, Venom, and many others etc. from the past.

Brett Thomas

Wanderer
Hi, my name is Brett. I used to play on Lake Superior on OSI and I had many friends from there that I am trying to reconnect with. I don't have any of my old information of my old UO account nor AOL messenger nor ICQ messenger so getting a hold of anyone is impossible. If anyone remembers me from Lake Superior please contact me. I remember some named but I cant recall them all but the ones I remember are Vexis/Joey, Balsant, MISTRESS, Coomy, Space, Venom, Quadric, Guts The Berserker, Lanceri, Viper, Firestarter, Kayla Jade, Sui-Lin, Ramses, Queen Cleopatra, Big Lou, Noodle, Queen Crimson, Shock, Roor Septular, Redum, Redrum II, Joey S, Sutanith, Hourus, etc. There are so many I simply cannot remember due to long periods of time that has passed since then. Please get a hold of me at my email at [email protected]. I miss all of you guys and I hope all is well with all of you.

Brett Thomas

Wanderer
Coomy is coomb1 on aim cant remember his Skype, I also sent him a link to this thread hope that helps man.

Thank you. I got AIM again and I added him but I couldn't send him any messages. Thank you and please give him my AIM and tell him its Brett from Lake Superior and the guild O*J. My AIM email is [email protected].

The last time I played it was on Hybrid and me and Coomy were in the $ guild based out of Delucia back in 2009 I believe.

Thanks again. I really appreciate it.