UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ultimate Boat Race *20mil of Prizes*

pete liv

Sorceror
it was only 3 boats ( the raceway was only half a screen wide...) and even then a gm DELETED them before they even got a chance to affect the race. i would post the screen shots but my main computer is down once again. i am posting from a shit ass compaq from 2002. i'll probably have it back up after christmas, cant be arsed to do it at this time

Uomvp

Knight
It's not really hate; i don't hate anyone. I don't like him b/c everything he has to say is negative and he fucks peoples price check and we have to fix it. He is just negative in every way and the boat shit is just another negative thing he did to fuck a fun event.

pete liv

Sorceror
i fuck price checks? yeaaaaaaaa

i am just about the only person who doesn't bias the price of the item in question based on how many of them I own.
i see that upon return from my hunting trip, the price check forum has fallen into total shit. instead of numbers all people are doing is trolling each other. kindly fuck yourself with a shovel

you don't know anything, your retarded opinions represent this

sssuuu

Knight
Yah pete is usually pretty good about price checking his prices are fairly reasonable, and if his prices seem off its either one of two things. Either that the item has taken a huge hit in the recent months (due to new releases of items) and he didn't know about it, or that the people in thread are already trolling and he joins in. Which those two last statements happens very very rarely.

Anyways, the boat thing yah, hell whenever you do an event expect people to troll it do something outrageous to make the event either more fun or ruined. This time just happened to be Pete.

*Rides away on an emu*

pete liv

Sorceror
Anyways, the boat thing yah, hell whenever you do an event expect people to troll it do something outrageous to make the event either more fun or ruined. This time just happened to be Pete.
*Rides away on an emu*
i am actually surprised i was the only one who did anything, and even then i almost missed this whole thing. i guess the world of mmorpg's is changing? HAH

? i've never lost a fight in real life what are you talking about. try and control your burning anus before bringing real life shit into a game hahah

the event was fucked before i did anything. maybe he should have taken boat mechanics into consideration. also, had there not been walls of text every screen at del bank, I would have never known about the event, and that spam was one thing that made me devote the 3 minutes it took to create chaos.

and on the subject of popularity, i have never made myself out to be a well liked "uo player" since the very start of my playing time here in 2003. hell even on OSI people killed me on sight simply for the shit I'd pull.

remember when you used to be able to gate from inside houses and walk through both ways? yea that was me that forced that change. me and a friend were gating into our tower with stacked poison/fire fields walled off by tables for 2 weeks before they changed that shit. this is a game where you can do what you(aside from spew racist shit and call people rapers lol osi bans lol)

i am keen to the solo aspect of this game and i thoroughly enjoy the publics tears as a result of my actions. welcome to uo kids

lol someone was not loved as a child.

Fides

Sorceror
I dont think he thought about when u kill spawn it blocks the other team from competing also placing boats blocking the race so the other team can catch up isnt really a race imo
gayest player ran event ever i would not recomend his events to anyone unless u wanna get ur boat blocked in by some levithans and then the other team rolls by and he lets them pass thank u and go fuck urself, now i dont feel so bad for boating ur mare and swampy yesterday

quit cryin scrub
sry ur butt's all hurt, don't participate in player run events if you're going to be a little bitch about it kid

players dont have to run any events....they do it to keep the shard fun and interesting
another little thing that add's life to the server and helps even noobs participate in fun things in which they can make a quick buck

if you're gonna be a little bitch about something someone doesn't even have to do how much of a spoiled little shit does that make you look like?