UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO cliloc

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this question, but I'm hoping someone has run into this before and can give me some advice.

I reinstalled my OS today and copied my razor directory and EA classic client directory from a backup location directly back in to the program files x86 directory. I can run the UO.exe and it runs through the patching thing just fine, but when I try to launch razor it says:
"Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO cliloc file. Some text may not be displayed."
Then it says:
"Unable to launch the client specified. (Error: UNKNOWN_ERROR) TwoD: "-null-""

If you're talking about "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic\UO.exe" then I already did that and it patched fine. I even checked the box to perform a full file check and that worked fine too.
The error I'm getting comes when trying to launch Razor: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Razor\Razor.exe" (and yes I'm running 1.0.14)
Thanks for any additional help you might be able to provide!