UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Uo Desktop Theme?? New one, where i can download it? :)

Andras

Sorceror
Uo Desktop Theme?? New one, where i can download it? :)

I have see, and read it in the Internet, anywhere i can download an other theme for Ultima Online Desktop (other gump color, or graphic) other paperdoll, and other screen.

The normal Uo desktop boring me :)

Can anyone help me out??
it is legal to use an other theme?

Classictbh

Wanderer
Re: Uo Desktop Theme?? New one, where i can download it? :)

ive never heard of it but it seems intersing in finding out!

TheflY

Wanderer

I have found a website with a few themes like you are talking about, but I would like clarification from a moderator or admin before I link to it. It doesn't change anything about UO regarding the data stream or anything like that, but just a more aesthetically pleasing look to in-game gumps such as the paperdoll, statusbar, journal, mini-map, etcetera. If I get approval, I will post, but I didn't want to do it without getting some approval first.

saywhatnow

Wanderer

I used to have one, ill try and find it. there was a site that had a few. all of them were cool and something new to look at is always a plus.

Aronelle

Wanderer

As long as it doesn't change how it functions, it should be fine. Similar to "treehack", which the rules say is okay to use for the same reason.

teqsun

Wanderer

there used to be a program called verry back in the day. You could compile your own one. IT was a pain but it was kinda fun.