UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gateway Voting Tutorial!

R

Ryan

UO Gateway Voting Tutorial!

Thanks to Terron one of our IRC members we now have an AWESOME UO Gateway voting tutorial. Go to the main site and you will find it on the left hand nav menu! If we get up to 200 votes today we will have some sort of reward tonight ;)

I have also modified the forum navigation menu so that the "Home" button takes you to uogamers.com rather than the forum home :)

Maybe I'm confused, but when I went to UOGateway, I couldnt find anything about voting tutorial on the left hand navigation menu. I tried asking for help in UO, but....people were mean. Thanks : )

I was just wondering, if I keep hitting the VOTE link, will it count each vote? Or if I closed gateway and reopen and vote will that work? I hit it like 30 times already, : )

I just checked, we went up 3 votes in 10 minutes, pathetic

and I don't think the history trick will work........its its own program and doesn't open in IE....I may be wrong..but I wouldn't put money on it.

Oh and may I make one small suggestion as to a reward (if it happens).......how about some shoes or pants this time? I've got shirts and hats coming out of my ass....lol. But thanks guys.