UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Options Acting Weird

Abrasive

Squire
UO Options Acting Weird

Ok, so the other day I went to change my text and name color and went to the options tab and changed the colors, hit apply, then accept and nothing changed. I went back to the options tab, and the colors showed the new colors I had selected. I logged out and relogged in to find the new colors still selected but defualt colors showing. I checked razor and it is not overriding text colors, so I asked gm and was told to patch. I pathced and now not only do some things seem different but none of my uo options are working correctly. Text colors will not change, the size of screen keeps getting smaller when I exit options, macros acting funny, fonts wont change, etc. Anyone know what i'm doing wrong, or how to fix this?

Jacob90

Wanderer
Re: UO Options Acting Weird

I'm having the same issue with text not changing and screen getting smaller after exiting options. It's been going on for the past 3 weeks, since I started back again...

CapLoD

Sorceror

same issues.

Cant macro spellcasting, screen size turns into default size when trying to adjust COT, sound volume etc.

sure would be nice to be able to compete pvp-wise again.

Abrasive

Squire

Ok, well I just went to Maginicia and the entire place is leveled so I apparently patched correctly, don't know if that helps any....but if anyone could help me out it would be appreciated. :)

Sotb

Wanderer

Is there a chance that you set different options in Razor?
I could imagine IG and Razor Options competing a bit.

Abrasive

Squire

I may be retarded i'm willing to admit that, but to the best of my knowledge razor is not overriding uo. This is a recent change I never used to have a problem with this until about three days ago and I dont remember changing any razor settings.

Sotb

Wanderer

Well I sometimes have issues with hotkeys from Razor and from UO...

Next thing: I have set Razor to force resolution of x by x

Now when I change the setting in UO obviously Razor doesnt care.

That was the only idea I had, have not had your exact problem before.