UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

uo steam macro simple bod

Hey there I tried these advance bodder it's so annoying, and driving me crazy nobody cares to explain in detail like if you target wrong item you have to type in code - remove something so I give up with it, and I just want a simple macro from Uo steam, and I'll just do it by hand for now till I figure out the advance later.

On razor when you click target by type to combine it work automatic, but on uo steam it's much more complicated, and I can't figure it out so would anybody be kind enough to help me make a very simple macro?

This is my macro I got for now, but it doesn't work what it does is that it click combine from bod, and it's suppose to target by type, and it isn't working.

replygump 0x5afbd742 2

waitforgump 0x5afbd742 15000

waitfortarget 15000

findtype! 0x1b79

waitforgump 0x5afbd742 15000

The find type are tear kite shield code I would appreciate it so much if somebody could tell me how to make a simple macro that razor can do.